14-Months after....

It has been 23 days to the Lakshaghraha event and even though Arshia knew they were safe and sound,she was worried about them.

Arshia sat on the chair close to her balcony. She rested her right elbow on the railing,her hands providing support to her chin. The soft cold winds made contact with her face and blowing her hair. Her eyes wandered the busy streets of Dwarka. She could see little children begging their parents to buy things from the stalls,some workers trying to sell their products and the women laughing with other women.

In the midst of her thoughts,a dasi had entered and informed her that Krishna had requested her in his chamber. She wore her footwear and proceeded to his chamber, questions filled in her minds.

.

"Pranipat, Govind. Pranipat,Dau" Arshia said as soon as she entered the chamber. Her head being down,she didn't realise the presence of another human.

"And I suddenly don't exist" Arshia lift her head in the speed of light at the familiar voice. A bright smile took over her calm look as she ran to hug Subhadra.

She was not present in Dwarka when she had arrived. Arshia was informed that she had gone out in a journey to the neighboring and friendly countries of Dwarka.

Pulling out from the hug,Arshia couldn't help but notice the saddened expression on Subhadra's face. Assuming it was because of Arjun,she said

"You know,I have a feeling the Pandavas aren't really dead,they can't be. So, don't be so tensed"

Subhadra's eyebrows scrunched up as she gulped down the saliva that had gathered near her throat out of nervousness.

"I know but that is not the only reason I am so tensed and you know that"

Arshia tilted and shaked her head, indicating that she had no idea what she was talking about. Subhadra widened her eyes and stared at Balram and Krishna in shock and disbelief. Balaram shaked his head and looked at Krishna,who was smiling nervously.

"W-what's going on?" Arshia asked nervously. She saw the pity-expression on Subhadra which simply added on to her worries.

"You three are scaring me"

"Arshia,bhrata Krishna is going to arrange a Swayamvar for you"

She felt the world freeze. Her hands went numb and her mouth fell dry. She opened her mouth to speak something but closed it again,not knowing how to properly react to this situation.

"Arshia,I know it's surprising and you have the full right to decide if you want this or not,you can deny it's completely fine. Kanha doesn't know what he is doing" Balram glared at Krishna,who was sitting very relaxed,not really suitable for the current situation.

Feeling the ability to talk again,Arshia opened her mouth and spoke

"I-I have no i-issues with this (the gulp be heard very clearly)s-swayamvar"

The smile of Krishna's face widened as he stood up and hugged his friend. Breaking the hug and ignoring Arshia's troubled expression,he kept on babbling about how he knew he was correct.

.

Arshia had excused herself from the three siblings, feeling the suffocation finally hit her. She was taking a troll in the garden,still not being able to grasp the thought she might be married off soon.

"Why didn't you just deny him?Why did you have to agree to him?" She heard Subhadra say. With her(Arshia's)back turned to her(Subhadra),Arshia said

"He is Vasudev Krishna,he must have planned it for my welfare . I am sure he won't take a rash decision for m-"