-9-

"No!" Yeosang shouted pushing the chest he was clutching on forcefully. "That was a mistake" he proceeded with lying, Mingi didn't have to know that he pretty much hoped the kiss would last longer.

"Come on... you don't even have to do anything. You don't have to give back. I'm only going to make this just for you.." Mingi whispered, getting closer to the blonde's face once again. Yeosang bit his lip, he was really tempted at the moment. He didn't even know why, it's just how Mingi made him feel.

The taller snuck a hand on his neck, thumb ghosting over his lips. Yeosang visibly shuddered at the touch. Shaking his head he gathered the tiny bit of sanity left in his body. "I- I'm good" he stuttered back but Mingi pecked his neck and he let out an involuntary mewl.

"Your body says otherwise flower boy" Mingi whispered against his neck, making him tremble and his stomach clench at the feeling of the plump lips grazing the skin. "What do you even want to do?" The human tried to ask in a mocking manner, but his voice and eyes betrayed him. Cause he was really curious.

"Mhm? Just suck you good enough. Don't you want to feel how I'll wrap my mouth around your dick? I promise I'll do better than any other girl has" the demon explained and Yeosang had no other choice but to actually imagine that and world be damned that made him feel some type of ways.

"Why, no. Why would you say that" the shorter blushed madly. "Cause you asked me what I want to do. Isn't it honorable that I'm honest?" The other chuckled, his tongue poking out to give a kitten lick on the white smooth surface.

Yeosang gasped before he cleared his throat. "That's sexual harassment" he snapped and Mingi laughed wholeheartedly. "Really? Then push me away, kick me. Call the cops. Fight back" he challenged mocking and Yeosang felt his face firing up. He has clearly his guards down, is in no way tense and slowly creeping a boner.

"Cat got your tongue? What happened?" Mingi pressed smirking. "Stop." Yeosang mumbled and Mingi suddenly let go, leaning on the backrest. Yeosang's eyes lit at that, surprised yet confused. Looking at the taller he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? You said stop. I'm a nice man" the other snickered, entertaining himself with his bullshit. "However, let's bet." He suggested and the blonde cocked his head to the side. "Bet? Bet what?" Yeosang asked intrigued. "If I guess something personal of you... you give into my request. IF I don't I'll answer any question that's been bugging your pretty little head about me"

The human paused at the offer. It sounded good. And he was more than curious about the other man. Smirking he nodded. The chances of Mingi hitting bullseye are limited to literally one in a million.

"Please give it a shot. Be my guest" Yeosang chuckled overconfident. Mingi grinned at the other's naïveté. "Okay... when you were 21 you left your parents house, cut ties with them and you still miss them to this moment." He deadpanned and Yeosang's face fell, eyes borderline watering at the instant reminder of one of his lowest points.

"H- at 21? How did you know that?" Yeosang asked beyond shocked. "Oh- is that right? I guessed.." Mingi lied, and didn't even try to make it believable. He knows that Yeosang knows he's lying. "What the fuck are you?" The human tensed. And Mingi held a finger against his lips. "I win. You don't get any answers"

"Since a bet is a bet..." he whispered, leaping forward to cup Yeosang's face, nose touching. "Can I suck you?" He asked while holding an intense eye contact. "What? No!" Yeosang shouted. "You- after spitting that do you think that I'm hyped about getting a blowjob from a stranger? Handsome or not!" He frowned and Mingi cocked his head to the side. "Aw, you find me handsome? Good to know" he cooed and the shorter jerked his head in disbelief.

"I swear I'll answer any questions you have if you let me. Trust me. I have to answer if I make you a promise. If I don't; I can't go back" Mingi nodded his head grinning. "Back to fucking where?" The blonde exasperated frustration hitting red light.

"Okay... I will respect your opinion" Mingi grinned backing away. "If you feel tempted again; just say my name aloud and I will be there in a second" he said standing up. "Where are you even going? It still raining cats and dogs." The blonde asked still frustrated since nothing made sense.

"I don't care. It just was an excuse to spend time with you." The demon winked before he blew the human a kiss and was gone like he never was there.

A/N
I know it's still a bit slow, at least in my opinion, but it'll soon roll over! ☺️ I might do a double update.
Please a penny for your thoughts?