Chapter 1: Corrupted Soul

"The last thing I saw before I disappeared finishing the order of my Alien God Master, was a contaminated mud of twisted and evil emotions, which ended up falling into my body contaminating it, reaching my soul."

"That was a memory on my deathbed... but what am I doing here?"

» ━━━━━━ « ♔ » ━━━━━━ «

A glowing black orb with flames of the same color surrounding it, flew into a dark cave going lower and lower into the cave without having a path to get out.

The dark orb is the soul of Senji Muramasa, for some strange reason, he hadn't found the path of the dead.

—Damn, because the fuck I'm here, and also something is polluting my being in every x time. Senji's murmur was cold combined with hatred.

The place where he was flying was dark and ominous, the dirt floor contained sharp stones all around, even above him there were too many stalactites that he was in a delicate situation, a strong blow from either side in the cave would cause all the stalactites to fall on top of him.

But since he was a soul, nothing would happen to him.

As he continued to fly straight without a fixed path, he saw some beautiful crystals shining in the depth of the dark cave.

—At last, some light in this shitty place..." Tch, I'm getting infected with those emotions every time.

Senji walked over and saw in the beautiful reflectors of the crystals their appearance, where he was surprised.

A dark orb... I can even see more things in it.

—That contaminated mud must be the cause, but we still need to know who contaminated it.

"I would think that now my soul is waiting for the purgatory of hell, but this is not hell, there is too much in this place to discover that I am in the realm of the living. But because the hell I would be in the realm of the living, my greatest desire was fulfilled to create the ultimate sword, and neither is this path to reach the Throne of Hero, knowing myself well, I am the furthest from reaching that Throne, the boy in my vessel is the most suitable to get there, and if this is the path to the Throne of Hero it is an illusion I cannot imagine myself now in that place with all that he did under the orders of Alien God."

—Then why the fuck is my soul in this place?

Beginning to descend further down the cave seeing several paths by which the correct path of cave escape could arrive, he began to see more lights returned, but this time they were tiny.

"These little beings are humanoid in shape... Are they the ones they call fairies in tales and legends?"

Deciding to approach the small beings, he watched as the fairies spinning in a circle as if it were a dance but was sadly interrupted when they became aware of their presence.

Some of them began to walk away, feeling fear and revulsion at the twisted and evil emotions he gave off from Senji.

"This will be a bit difficult; I can't tell him to be afraid when my voice doesn't help right now, haah~ I still have to say something."

—Don't be afraid of me, I'm not going to hurt you.

The little fairies shivered when they heard Senji's voice.

"I can't be a soul either."

Of several fairies, one began to approach frighteningly.

"Well, at least if you tell me where to escape, that's enough."