Author note

Hii

First of all, a big thanks to all of you for supporting Dangerous ALLURE. For all the love you have shown to Raffael and Yuliana. So here we are at the second book of the series.

Dangerous YEARNING is Cillian's story. It is a dark romance and strictly for mature readers. In the last one, I couldn't add much of the dark trope, it would have ruined the moments I thought for them. You can expect more of them in this one. Although this is second book but it is a standalone.

Book contains triggering issues like depression, anxiety, marital rape etc. so I suggest you to skip it if you are uncomfortable. And those who are into dark romance, I welcome you all to the rollercoaster of emotions, to experience love in its darkest form. Where people will question trust and love. Where the very essence of romance is tested against the backdrop of the forbidden.

This book is purely based on my imagination, any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. The views expressed in this book are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of any individuals or organizations mentioned.

At last, All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced. Please don't do something like that because I have invested my time in this.

Lots of love❤