ᴥ⁠● Doll ●⁠ᴥ

A man in his late twenties stepped off his private jet, flanked by bodyguards shielding him from the media frenzy

  A man in his late twenties stepped off his private jet, flanked by bodyguards shielding him from the media frenzy. One of India's most famous bachelors had just landed.

 One of India's most famous bachelors had just landed

Hey, let me introduce myself. I'm Adhyansh Raichand, CEO of Raichand Industries.

I’ve been managing our New York branch for the past six years.

Business has been my passion since childhood, and I’ve earned a reputation as a ruthless, heartless, and arrogant businessman.

The media calls me the "Hot Eligible Bachelor," which is true.

I’ve never lost a deal and don’t compromise on work, expecting the same from my employees.

They think I’m rude and arrogant, but my family and friends see a different side of me. I do have a bit of an anger issue, but I’m working on it. I’m the grumpy guy in search of my sunshine.

I just landed in India after a 13-hour flight. It’s been six years since I came back. I had visited two years ago for a short business trip, but something happened that made me leave quickly.

I’ve missed my family, friends, and especially "Doll." Not a toy, but someone very dear to me. Even thinking about her makes me smile.

As I stepped out of the airport, my PA, Sunny, was there to pick me up. I told the bodyguards to stay back because I wanted to visit my secret place first "Mountain House."

It’s a serene spot I discovered in high school with friends, perfect for finding peace away from the city.

I got into my Range Rover and told Sunny to drive a bit faster. Exhausted from the journey, I leaned back and closed my eyes. Suddenly, the car came to a sharp stop.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Sir, someone came in front of the car. I’ll check,” Sunny replied.

I waited for a few minutes, but curiosity got the better of me. I stepped out and saw a girl standing with her back to me, angrily talking to Sunny. My heartbeat quickened as she turned around.

“Fuck,” I muttered under my breath. Anger flared seeing Sunny glare at her. How dare he glare at my Doll? I’ll make sure he regrets it at the office,Let him come to the office,I will give him so much of work load  that he won't even be able to lift his eyes.

She’s the one who’s been on my mind for two years.

As she looked me up and down, I felt a rare sense of pride in my appearance as I don't care much about how I look but one thing I know ki
'itna bura bhi nahi dikhta'.
chal bss Hui khud ki tarif.

She was checking me out, and I couldn’t help but smile internally.
'handsome hi itna hu ki kaun mere charms resist kar sake"

I moved closer and snapped my fingers in front of her. She snapped out of it, cheeks turning red with embarrassment. Leaning in, I whispered in her ear...

-----------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here's the 2nd chapter.

If you like the chapter pls vote and comment down your thoughts 👇🏻.

What do you guys think what he will say..??

  See you in the next update

Till then bye bye..

For spoilers and reels follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/tales_bychaitali?igshid=M2RkZGJiMzhjOQ==.

                                   your author,
                                       Tali❤️