ᴥ⁠● Scratch ●⁠ᴥ

"Samaj gaya hai kya hua hai"

He said & He looked towards sunny driver who was looking scared.

He Asked him to say sorry to me but what will happen with one sorry I spoke and he said 'he asked his driver to drive fast'.
And that he is not his driver his PA,but I don't care whoever he is to him.

Matlab aab galati dono ki hai toh saza toh inhe milni hi chahiye'.

(now it is the fault of both of them, so they should be punished)

"Idea💡"

  Waaa saachi kya dimag chalta hai Tera dono ki akal thikane aa jayegi.
  kabhi car udane k bare mein sochenge bhi nahi.
(I flipped my hairs in my mind).

(Ohh saachi what kind of brain do you have both of them will get there lessons.
  They would never even think about flying a car)

I said,

"I am not going to complain to the police, but I will definitely teach you a lesson,Because the road is neither yours nor mine and if you have broken the speed limit rule then you will be punished.Because you should keep in mind that someone may walk in front and you should drive your car within a limit".

So I went to his car, opened the driving seat thank God car was not locked and took out the car key.

I Came in front of car and....
Scratched his car. A big one scratch.

When I was scratching he shouted loudly

"Hey.....nooooo......."

I look towards him he was so shocked....And was looking towards his car.

Now he will not forget seeing this scratch that a car should be driven in a limit.

He came towards me & was glaring at me & I was doing the same.

"I hope aab apko sabak mil Gaya ho. Toh age se dhyan rakhna."I said and kept his car key in his hand.
(I hope,Now you've learned your lesson.So take care from now on.)

And then he said...