Chapter 181 - 190

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 181: The well-being of the family

  When Chen Yuanyuan saw that He Yuehua did not respond, she planned to contact her family and godmother Yu Meijun in Tancheng first.

  Tancheng’s uncles Chen Youbei and Chen Yaocheng couldn’t be contacted either. Tancheng is just a small county in Fujian Province. Although the government has vigorously developed tourism in recent years, some infrastructure is still not as good as that of first- and second-tier cities. It is estimated that the Internet there has long been disconnected. .

  But in Chen Yaocheng's dialog box, he also sent a lot of information before disconnecting the Internet. In addition to telling the three of them that everything was fine, he also sent a few photos and videos of Grandma Chen's life at home.

  The network in Xiangcheng has just been restored. Millions of people are using the network. In addition, the Internet speed is only 2G. It took nearly ten minutes to download several high-definition photos and videos.

  After a long wait, Chen Yuanyuan was finally able to open the video. Her old house was close to the seaside. In the video, she saw the devastated seaside affected by the hurricane. Chen Yuanyuan's heart skipped a beat.

  But when the camera turned, I saw Grandma He squatting by the window excitedly like a child watching the waves. The elderly grandma had a rosy complexion and sang old songs briskly. She was more energetic than when she was in the hospital before, and Chen Yuanyuan felt relieved.

  Although the old house does not have magnificent decoration, the materials used in the old house are practical, while some new buildings are flashy and if you are unlucky, corners will be cut. In comparison, people in the old days were relatively honest.

  Fortunately, we didn't find them a new house to live in. The old house is still quite stable. It can withstand typhoons and I believe it can withstand other extreme weather conditions.

  Although he knew that there was no Internet in Tancheng, Chen Yuanyuan still sent some messages, telling Chen Yaocheng to take good care of his two elders and some precautions.

  Although I don't have a deep relationship with my grandma, I hope she can be safe and healthy in the remaining days after resolving the old feud.

  After learning that Tancheng's family was well, Chen Yuanyuan prepared to contact Yu Meijun.

  When Chen Yuanyuan scrolled down, she saw that Shen Yichen's dialog box had also sent several new messages.

  Most of the content was to remind her to pay attention to safety, not to trust people easily, and to remind her to go to 1204 to find supplies if she had no supplies, but they did not mention the current situation of herself and her family.

  Chen Yuanyuan sent a message back to Shen Yichen. When he saw no reply, she called his phone, but the phone was turned off several times.

  Fortunately, Chen Yuanyuan was able to contact Yu Meijun, but the network was not smooth and the video call could not be connected at all, so the two had to send text messages.

  According to Yu Meijun, the capital has been experiencing hail for several days, and there have also been violent storms for a month, so the inner city is still quite chaotic.

  Fortunately, I moved to a self-built house on the outskirts of the city. Although the water and electricity supply was limited and the Internet was intermittent, my life was relatively stable.

  Yu Meijun also said that the official base in Beijing will begin to accept survivors around the end of the year, and there will be resettlement houses for military families.