Chapter 281 - 290

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
Chapter 281

  I don’t know if someone brought contraband. There was a small problem with the convoy. It took about half an hour before they started to let people in.

  After Pan Zhaoli solved the problem, he came directly to Chen Yuanyuan's RV.

  "Sister, I'm sorry I forgot just now. Please take this walkie-talkie and we can use this to communicate." Pan Zhaoli said.

  "Okay, I'll just follow the team at the end." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Okay, my brother will be at a resting point five kilometers outside the pass. After meeting, I will follow the car at the end of the group." Pan Zhaoli said.

  "Thank you for your hard work." Chen Yuanyuan nodded.

  Originally, Chen Yuanyuan was afraid of Liu Feiyang's hard work and planned to switch to her to drive. However, everyone was afraid that Chen Yuanyuan would use up too much physical energy and would have to rely on her space to fetch things after arriving.

  He Yuehua and Zhang Linlin also patted their chests. Although they did not have driver's licenses in mainland China, they had driven in Xiangcheng for several years, so they would have no problem following the group.

  Chen Yuanyuan was also willing to let them take care of themselves, so she and Grandma He played chess leisurely at the dining table.

  "General!" Grandma He said happily.

  "No, I can't beat you!" Chen Yuanyuan surrendered.

  "How about playing Landlords? I'm so bored." Zhang Linlin saw that He Yuehua had also fallen asleep, leaving her alone with nothing to do.

  Although Grandma He didn’t know how to play, she started to become familiar with the gameplay after playing a few games, and soon got started.

  The road to the Guangdong base was relatively smooth. It was probably during this time that the convoy of brothers Pan Zhaofa and Pan Zhaoli had completed the route. After about two hours of driving, the intercom came with the news of a break.

  "Are you hungry?" Chen Yuanyuan asked when she saw that it was time for dinner.

  "I'm afraid it won't be convenient to eat when I go out. I ate a few extra buns in the morning and couldn't eat anymore." Liu Feiyang said awkwardly.

  "It's okay. I'm a little dizzy after not riding in a car for so long. I just want to get out of the car and enjoy the breeze." He Yuehua said.

  After Liu Feiyang parked the car in a corner, Chen Yuanyuan got out of the car and took a look. There was an indoor basketball court at the resting spot. There was a second-hand welcome sign with red letters on a white background standing at the door. It looked like it had been dismantled from a supermarket.

  Although the location is a bit far from residential areas, there are still many ragged people walking over to take a look.

  "It's quite safe here. If there are beggars, just ignore them, otherwise you will be entangled and it will be difficult to get rid of them." Pan Zhaoli said when he saw Chen Yuanyuan and his group getting out of the car.

  "Okay, how long does it take to arrive?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "It will be around nine o'clock tonight. Then I will sleep in the car for one night before registering at the base tomorrow morning." Pan Zhaoli said.

  Chen Yuanyuan saw many people getting off their cars and going to the gymnasium, so she happened to take a walk in to have a look.

  "There are some selling souvenirs and some cooked food inside. It is similar to the service area of ​​the former expressway, but the sanitary condition is not very good. Let's take a look. The official will send some dry food later." Pan Zhaoli said.