Part 1

alex, a flamboyant young boy, works with Robert, a boy with a devil-may-care attitude and flashing smile. one day, they were in the break room together... alone. Robert and alex were sat inches away from each other, snacking on a bowl of popcorn between them. they are watching Red, White, and Royal Blue on Alex's phone, both hands reach for the popcorn, and meet. the tension rises. suddenly, they stop paying attention to their movie and blush bright red. "so...." alex mutters. "there's something i've been meaning to tell you for quite some time." Robert bounces out of his seat and runs out of the room. he skips work the next day. alex realizes his mistake. however, a week later, Robert approaches him. he grabs his cheek and pulls him in for a tender embrace. "i lovr yoy, yoy idiot!" alex blushes and says "i lofe yoy more, yoy hemmerhois stricken cutie!" they kiss, as their boss approaches them. "now, young men! i am your boss, James jame. i do not like gay people." alex and Robert gasp, releasing each other. "no! we aren't gay! that was platonic!" James jame sighs. "Robert... you... are.... FIRED! alex, you're nicer, you didn't break the system that one time. you stay. pack your things, buddy boy." Robert begrudgingly goes over to his teller desk, packing his things. he kisses alex goodbye, and they never see each other again.