Part 3

it was a normal day for Robert in the workplace. he just finished his break after watching red white and royal blue all alone. he spent his time away from alex from this point forward. "hey boss!" waves Robert zestily at his boss. "i've a debate competition tomorrow, so i will be taking a vacation day." his boss dismissively says "sure i don't care. alex is also going to the debate compétions tomorrow." Robert felt a sharp pain shoot through him, he didn't want to see him. secretly, he was in love with his new partner, elliot, his freckles and his ginger hair were enchanting. alex knew Robert moved in, but truth be told, he was in love with his pf partner as well, Aaron. his glasses and nerdy charm reminded alex of Robert in a way. during the competition, Robert and elliot were slaying all their rounds. alex and Aaron,however, were not. the award ceremony came around, everyone with their partner. as the names for best pf people were announced, Aaron and alex realized their name was never going to be callers. they held hands sadly, and snuggled in the middle of the award ceremony. alex cried in Aaron's neck. "there there" says Aaron, patting his back. "ur kinda cute, you know that?" alex brushes away his tears, and looks at Aaron with pure affection. Aaron pulls him in to a kiss. suddenly, they hear the announcer scream "and in first place, Robert negooyen, and elliot dunn!" elliot and Robert bounce out of their seats, leaping to the stage. "we did it baby!" says elliot. "i can't believe it! i love you!" says Robert. elliot and Robert kiss on the stage. the audience boos. Robert mutters to himself "this is just like red white and royal blue." they get off the stage and watch red white and royal blue in the closet, which leads to them making out. Aaron and alex were going to that closet to make out, yet see Robert and elliot already going at it. "oh. you found someone else to watch red white and royal blue with." alex says as he frowns. "come on baby, let's find a different closet to make out in." says Aaron, grabbing alex's hand and ass and skipping off into the sunset.