if you were in a mood

Blitzø:

• Stays as far away from you as possible just in case you absolutely battered the dogshit outta him.

• “H-Hey, just calm dow- PUT THE FUCKING PAN DOWN!”

•Tries to reason with you, and tries to get you in a better mood.

Moxxie:

• You scared him. He would try calm you down (poor bean:<), until you snapped at him.

• Lil bro would be quivering. Although you snapped at him, he would comfort you.

Millie:

•Do I even have to say? She would go absolutely apeshit on the person who made you upset or angry.

Loona:

• Doesn't Get involved, until you actually start distancing yourself.

• asks why you're mad, and if you snap, she would give you a coffee and leave you alone.

Striker:

• Lil bro is cackling inside💀 (thats until you absolutely beat the living shit out of him)

• Lets you ride his horse. HIS ACTUAL HORSE. Some of yall are too dirty minded😭

•He would calm you down by letting you take your anger out on that poor hog.

Crimson:

• He wouldn't notice at first. While some of his goons are kinda just hovering with you, you'd probably scream at them to leave you alone. Thats when Crimson notices something's wrong.

• Would let you take your anger our on a dummy with a gun.

• He would order the goons to stay away from you. If they ignored his orders, say hello to the wall of shame.