you were sick

Blitzø:

• be prepared for this bitch to be awake all night. He's worried you might end up like fizz, but in actual reality, its a cold.

•Gives you tea n stuff.

Moxxie:

•This bean would take a DAY OFF FOR YOU. Thats how much he loves ya:)

• He would stay with you all day, giving you anything you want.

Millie:

•Would go into work, but would leave earlier than usual to check on you.

•messages you all throughout the day, even when Blitzø begs her to listen to his Imp jingle again with Loona and Moxxie.

Loona:

•This pup will get you coffee, and for once, will NOT be on her phone for the whole day.

•She would force (beat up) Blitzø to let you sleep on your office chair.

•She would check on you every 10 minutes to make sure your alright.

Striker:

•He would take a break from horse riding, and would cuddle you all day:3

•This mf would save his cowboy edits music for LATER because of you. Feel grateful.

•Would try take your mind off it by showing you how to do a push up. Would fall over.

Crimson:

• Would order his henchman to check in you every 5 minutes.

• This man would get JEALOUS of his henchman bc they got to see you more than him. What did he do? Come see you himself without his goons.

• He would bring your dinner up to you, but would instantly go back downstairs 💀