Calm

"Just shut up, okay? You are sick... so you better rest and shut the hell up.. and don't you ever say those words again.. Because you're not going to die."

Youngjae's eyes bore through Daehyun's weak and sad ones.

None of them said a word. Too captivated by eachothers black orbs... well, at least that's what Daehyun thought.

Youngjae snapped out of his trance and shook his head softly. Muttering a few annoyed words beneath his breath, before opening the car's door and getting out, closing it with a loud pang.

He walked around to the passengers side and opened it roughly. He panicked a little at his own actions upon seeing Daehyun struggling to not fall down.
Had he not catch the latter, Daehyun would have fallen hard into the cold, wet ground.

"My limbs are kinda numb Jae..."

Youngjae rolled his eyes before slowly lifting the elder up on his back.

"Wooho... this is like the rebirth of crash era~" The shameful idiot blurted out as if nothing was wrong.

"Shut up, Jung" Youngjae grumpily said, but he was truthfully trying to force back a hesitant laugh.

He opened the car's other passenger seat door and yanked out their bags, with one hand while the other was holding Daehyun's thigh tightly.

"I never knew you could be this strong, Youngjae-ah~"

He puffed his cheeks, embarrassed as he made his way in the hospital.

"I worked out a lot.."

The reply brought a gentle smile on Daehyun's face. He was glad Youngjae wasn't fuming anymore and was actually calm enough to say a response.

-----

Youngjae walked to the counter, still with Daehyun on his back and their heavy bags on one hand.. Sure there were people who didn't mind their own business and decided to bore their eyes on them, but on the side note... He didn't care.

"Name?"
The nurse at the counter asked, eyes still glued to her computer..

"Is it going to be my name, or his?"

This question did have the nurse look at them. She wasn't all that nosy though, only raised her brows.

"I take back my question. Tell me the situation first."

Youngjae's monotone voice clicked in..

"He's infected with the zombie virus that I don't know what the official name is.. like are we seriously going to call it 'The Zombie virus' sounds cliche"

The nurse blinked away the boy's statement and showed an unenthusiastic face before getting up from her seat.

"Right. Wait here for a bit."

She calmly excused herself as if she's done this a million times.

After a few minutes of shoe tapping and humming, Youngjae's eyes darted to the nurse, now wearing a yellow hazmat suit.

"If he's infected... shouldn't you be staying at home, protecting yourself and let a grown up handle things instead of carrying him on your back with no protection whatsoever?"

Youngjae furrowed his brows at the statement... wasn't that a bit too bold?..

"Look here, lady... I'm not having the best day of my life and I'm not anticipating you to make it worse . I AM A GROWN UP. He is my bestfriend and he needs treatment. You can't expect me to just lay back and chill while my friend is practically dying. And besides... I'm immune."