Attempted Escape

"Ow! You just burned me!" Veneer says as Crimp is trying to iron his shirt with him wearing it.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry. Uh maybe it would be easier if you took your shirt off?" Crimp asks nervously.

"Ugh. Don't be lazy." Veneer says as he crosses his legs.

"Oh by the way you know that thing you asked me for." Crimp says as she goes over toward Velvet.

"Space from you?" Velvet asks.

"Oh no. Yeah no. Uh anyway uh you said you needed a way to make your smoothies even fruit on stage." Crimp says.

"You did?" Veneer asks in surprise.

"Yes. That is what I want. Go on." Velvet says as Alexis and Floyd look at each other concernedly.

"Well I had an idea. Ta-dah!" Crimp says as she reveals shoulder pads with indented chamber areas in them and a button on the chest area.

"Crimp that's not an idea. Those are shoulder pads." Veneer says as he goes over to the invention.

"I beg to differ. It's a high-powered vacuum. I finally put that master degree in engineering to good use. See? You just pop the grape or strawberry or blueberry or guava slice right in here. And it releases the food's essence through here. Once you're on the stage and then lightly tap this button. Just delicately. You know like once." Crimp says as she demonstrates only for Velvet to grab the device and put it on before using it on Floyd.

"Floyd!" Alexis says in alarm as Velvet sucks more of Floyd's life out of him.

"You said that it was for smoothies." Crimp says in shock.

"It's called lying Crimp. Deal with me." Velvet says unworriedly.

"If you use it too much you'll kill him. The plum that I tested turned into a prune." Crimp says as she shows a shriveled up plum.

"Oh that's not good." Alexis says as she looks at the shriveled plum before worriedly at Floyd.

"I don't want to kill the little guy. They're kind of cute when they're up and about, banging on the walls, yelling I want to go home. Kinda like my little wolf pet is when she acts all vicious and cute." Veneer says as Alexis snarls annoyedly at the comment.

"Do you want to lose all this and go back to the dark place where we had nothing?" Velvet asks as she gives an annoyed look.

"Girl we grew up in the suburbs. Our parents were dentists." Veneer says.

"Our parents were nobodies and we were nobodies. And when I met you then you were literally sucking your thumb and using the bathroom all over the place." Velvet says angrily.

"You met me when I was a baby." Veneer says.

"All over the place. It was nuts! You don't want to give up all the yachts and the bling and you're illegal pet wolf do you?" Velvet asks as she goes toward Veneer causing him to back up.

"Okay I made my piece with it. Great job Crimp!" Veneer says as he looks at Crimp.

"You're smarter than I thought. Now I don't trust you." Velvet says as she looks at Crimp.