The last one

"Glorfindel" I called to him softly as I walked into the lounge room. The twins had also decided to rest the previous night and had yet to emerge from their room.
"Arniel, how was your rest?" He asked me standing from his seat and walking towards me. The blond elf took my hands in mine and leant down to kiss me softly.
"It was pleasant thank you." I said with a smile. We moved to the lounge, sitting close to one another.
"I have a confession to make." I said after a moment of comfortable silence.
"Oh? What is it?" Glorfindel asked me, his gaze fixed upon my face patiently.
"I overheard your conversation with my brothers last night. Am I truely the one for you? The one you wish to spend eternity with?" I asked to him looking to his eyes. A soft smile graced his face and he took my hands in his.
"Arniel I would have no reason to lie. Nor would I want to. I love you and want you by my side forever." He said earnestly. Happiness filled my heart at his words.
"And I love you Glorfindel." I whispered leaning in to kiss him.
"Enough of that. We have to go find the Elflings. It's time to tell Master Neville of his heritage." Elladan said as he walked out of his room.
The tips of my ears went red in embarrassment as I stood up from the lounge quickly. We made our way out of the room to the Gryffindor common room. It was a Saturday morning and most students slept in.
Luckily Neville was already awake and happily tending to the plants in the common room.
"Good morning Master Neville. How fares your morning?" Elrohir asked the brunette wizard. Neville jumped as he hadn't heard us enter.
"Oh good morning. It fares alright I guess. But of a miserable day outside." He said turning to face us. The watering can in his hand sloshed water over the hardwood floor when he had startled.
"Do you have time to talk? I will clean up this water if you could go with my brothers." I asked the young man. He nodded and put the watering can down on a nearby table before walking over to the arm chairs with the twins and Glorfindel.

The puddle of water now successfully wiped up I walked over to join the four sitting in front of the crackling fire.
"They said it was me. I'm the last Elfling you're looking for." Neville said looking at me, his face pale.
"Yes Master Neville. What my brothers told you is true." I said softly placing my hand on his knee in comfort.
"Is that why I have such a talent for herbology? I always seem to know what a plant needs." He asked after a moment. Elrohir nodded slightly in answer to the question.
"My Naneth told me when I was a small Elfling, that a long time before I was born, the elves sang and spoke to the trees as elves always desire to talk to other things. This in turn made the trees wake, become sort of sentient. The trees seemed to move and even communicate with each other. It is not surprising you have such an affinity for gardening." I told Neville. His eyes alight with wonder after what I told him.
"My Gran is aging and I doubt she will miss me all that much. My parent's minds are broken. They don't even know who I am. I will miss them all very much." Neville said sadness creeping into his body.

———

"I have organised for the guardians of the three you will be taking home to arrive in three days time. Have you been told when you are leaving?" The headmistress asked me.
"Thank you for organising that Professor McGonagall. We leave the evening after the guardians visit." I said to her with a bow of my head.
"It will be different with those three gone. I expect many students will miss them." She said as we walked slowly towards the classroom where  Glorfindel was teaching the three.
"And they will miss their peers and family. It will be hard for them however they cannot stay here any longer. Each of them has reached the point where they will no longer age physically even though they are still young." I said back to the Professor. We stopped in front of the door to the classroom.
"I will send for you when our guests arrive." Professor McGonagall said turning and walking off. I slipped into the classroom where the three elflings were sparing with an Elf each.
Neville was being shown the basics by Glorfindel just as Draco and Luna had. Neville kept nervously glancing at the blond Elfling as if expecting something to happen. It didn't take long before Draco got frustrated and snapped at Neville.
"Longbottom. As daft as you may seem, I will not bother you alright. Stop staring at me." Draco sneered.
Oh Ada was going to have fun with these three.
"Perhaps if you hadn't spent the past 7 years bullying him, he might not be so nervous." I said rolling my eyes as I set up the new worksheets for Sindarin lessons. Draco turned pink slightly and focused back on his training. Neville, was also red but sent me a grateful glance.
About 20 minutes later, three exhausted elflings stumbled over to the desk and collapsed in their seats.
"Before we finish today I want to talk to the three of you so please don't leave straight away. Now I have two new worksheets for you Luna and Draco, these are a bit harder than you are used to. Try your best and we will all be happy to help. I will be spending this lesson helping you Neville start your journey learning the most commonly spoken language for the Elves. It is called Sindarin. Instead of a worksheet I will give you a sheet to help with pronunciation of the words you learn today." I told them. Luna and Draco accepted their worksheets and quietly started on them. Neville patiently listened to my lesson and slowly began to pick up small words and phrases. He wrote down each one next to the word in English.