❝𝐄𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞❞

CW: this contains spoilers for TCOAAL, implied suicidal thoughts, mental health problems, implied past child neglect/abuse, emetophobia, overstimulation, and other immoral things. Viewer discretion is advised.

A/n: Really short chapter- sorry about that! I promise my next one will be longer!! <33 this'll more than likely get switched around when the next chapter of TCOAAL comes out since I'd prefer to have all of the parts of the past all together before moving on the present!

I also came up with a name for Mrs and Mr Graves (Audrey and Henry), so if you have any ideas for me to change these, I would love to hear! Not only that, I came up with some characters

(Alice — Mrs Graves older sister

Jaime and Lori — Julia's siblings

Lisa — Nina's older sister so I hope you all don't mind that either!)

Also, random but I feel like your mom would kinda look like Ruan Mei from HSR. Idk why.

"(___) (_) (____)!!"

"I— I'm sorry!"

"You god forsaken child!!.. do you know how much this is going to cost us?? You were once so well behaved but now it's like I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!"

"I—"

"No! Don't you even speak!! I'm done with you!- this conversation is over anyways.. now, GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

It's been a while ever since you've graduated high school, and the last time you saw your parents in a while. Your mother made a huge fuss only about your medical bills due to your horrible mental health problems even though your family could pay them all off.

Your mother would get any excuse to yell at you for things such as this. It's not like back when you were still a kid, she babied you back then, but even then was still pretty rough and negligent towards you.

So much so that you still have cuts and other injuries from back then.

Disgusting and nasty ones too.

But, you're an adult now. There's no point in dwelling on the past, especially parts that weren't the best. You moved as far as you could from your parents, not even bothering to tell them your new address since they'd more than likely find it somehow. At least it'd keep them busy and occupied, hopefully for as long as possible.