❝𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬❞

Cw: This contains spoilers for TCOAAL, past abuse, child negligence, religious stuff, NON-CANON BACKSTORY STUFF IMPLIED, dirty talk, and other immoral things. Viewer discretion is advised.

A/N: Thank you all so much for the love and support you have given me on all of these chapters so far, along with being patient with me here!! ^^

Lisa is becoming more prevalent here and in future chapters.. but she's also probably going to be related to the one blonde, mystery girl that Andy and LeyLey met in the apartments! So.. Yeah! And- do tell me if any of the religious related things are disrespectful and tell me how to change them or just remove that!

Anyways, love you all and stay safe/p

(Side note: should I make a playlist for this book?)

"(___), Darling!"

"..."

"Darling?..."

"DARLING!!?"

"Oh— yes, mother!?"

"What do you prefer, butterscotch or pumpkin pie? With a side of pomegranate by any chance?"

Humming, the sound of humming fills your ears. It's beautiful and melodic, you could listen to it forever. But, of course like everything in this horrible and wicked world, the humming was ephemeral. It absquatulated, and now you were left all alone with nothing to see and nothing to do.

Well, until a few seconds later. The visions of your mother and father are vivid and so,, realistic.. it makes you think that you're there again. Those moments when they actually tried to be parents, and the others where they hurt you horribly and caused you to cry yourself to sleep.

The humming— it was your mother, the one song she always used to sing to you when you were just a child. Swan lake, yes. That was the name of it.

Specifically, whenever she was cooking, she sung it a lot. She even got you a music box with a ballerina inside playing the song every-time you winded up the key.

The smell of pie makes you so hungry— delicious pie. You looked over at your mother who was taking her time and care with making the pie before taking the seeds out of the pomegranate.

"Pomegranate truly resembles what it means to be with someone and get close with them, my dear." She told you while she had put the pie into the oven a few minutes ago and had turned her attention to the pomegranate.

"You must give it time, do not rush. Delicate and kind hands. Allow it to show you vulnerability by giving it time and dedication." She continued on as she had finally reached the seeds within the pomegranate.