Chapter 7 - Maha

Maha's Pov

Maha's Pov

It's 4:30 AM

Zipping up the bag I finally completed packing Shiva's bag. Glancing at my husband who is sleeping peacefully, I sat beside him and started caressing his soft hair.I am gonna miss him very much. I know that he will be here after three days but still I will miss him. Since six months he didn't went out of station but now he is going to Shimla.

I felt some movements beside me. I turned my head and saw my husband who is already looking at me with sleepy eyes. He layed his head on my lap and snuggled his face in my waist.

"Good Morning Shivv", I wished him while kissing his hair. Not bothering to wish me back he sat straight and kissed my nose. Uff this Man...

I was about to say something but no words escaped from my mouth as he sealed my lips with his. Holding my neck with his one palm he started caressing my cheek with his thumb while kissing me Passionately, His free hand moved Inside my Suit and got a firm grip on my bare waist.

I layed on the bed,he hovered me and started trailing wet kisses on my neck.

"Shivv", I moaned hard when he left a love bite on my clevage. He raised his head and kissed my both eyes which were closed feeling his love. I opened my eyes and looked into his hazel orbs.

I love his eyes like anything. Tbh I fell in love with his eyes at first sight itself. Hehe

"Very good morning Mahii", He said mischievously. I shooked my head while smiling and hugged him tight and he buried his head in my chest.

"Common Mr. DCP, you should be getting ready or else you will be late", I said while combing his hair with my fingers.

"Five more mins", He mumbled in my chest.

"I need to prepare breakfast for you", I said while trying to push him. But whom I am trying to push? The great Shivaay Narayan. He will not budge a little.

"Hufff", I said in irritation and he laughed at me. I slapped his bare Shoulder and he kissed my cheek tightly.

"I love you Pondati", He said.

(Pondati- It mean wifey in Tamil)

"I love you too Mama", I replied while caressing my nose with his and we both giggled.

We call eachother like this once in a blue moon....

(Mama- Some women in south india addresses their Husband as Mama,while it also used to mention a  male cross cousin and some elders by relation)

After that he went inside the washroom while I decided to make breakfast for him. Nandhu's college starts at 9:30 AM so she will not wake up this soon. I will wake her up once Shiva started to leave so that they can bid bye to eachother.