Chapter 11 - Nandhu

Nandhu's Pov

Nandhu's Pov

Midnight 12:30 AM

Twisting and turning around the bed, I sat up straight irritatingly. Ufff, These periods cravings of mine is unbearable. I looked at the clock which is hanging on that damn wall just to find it showing 12:30 AM and here I am starving for Puri. Seriously!!!

I can't ask Anni to make some Puri for me while I don't know how to dough. Ahhhh...
Sighting in frustration, I made my way towards kitchen to have some water atleast.

Looking at scene infront of me made me shocked. There you go; My Anni and her husband were sitting in dinning hall and feeding eachother Puri with Kurma. My eyes become moist looking at them ravishing the food item which I am starving like anything.

Well thanks to my periods mood swings which are making me emotional....

They didn't even bothered to call me.... (Fake crying)

"Nandhu! Come and have some Puri baby", My Anni said after noticing me there.

Don't tell me that she caught me while I am drooling over the Puri?

"No Anni! I am not hungry", Seriously does this stupid formality of making her insist to join needs now.

"Shut Up! I know you will be having cravings, just come and have it", As I said she insisted me and I quickly joined them.

Don't give me that look Okay!! We both seriously don't have any problem while talking about our periods infront of anyone.

"I made Puri at this time just because of your brother, he said that he will have his dinner outside", She said while serving Puri and Kurma in my plate.

Oh, That's when light passed in my brain

Oh, That's when light passed in my brain. He Came Back!! Means, Torcher Returned!!

We bother glared at eachother after listening to the word BROTHER. Asusal Anni shooked her head in disbelief and we three had our Midnight Dinner. I must say this is very good and it feels Home.

At 8 AM

"Anni, I am leaving to college. Bye!", I bidded bye to Anni and was about to go but she stopped me.

"What happened Anni?", I asked her in hurry as I am running late. That Midnight dinner of Puri made me sleep like a log.

"Take my Vespa with you", She said while forwarding her keys. Yes, she is not going to college today as her husband is taking her for an outing or should I say a Date.

"Thank you Anni, you are seriously a life saviour", I said while kissing her cheek and ran towards Vespa with keys.

Today is Sunday but still I need to go college for that stupid weekend exam. Unfortunately,I am having very bad period cramps today. I am not habituated with pain killers So, I don't want to take any risk. Just half day, after giving the exam I'll go back to home and will continue my beauty sleep.

I am wearing a normal Pink kurta with black Legging.

Going towards the exam hall I settled myself on my bench and started waiting for Starting Bell

After Two and Half Hours

Finally, I completed doodling on my OMR sheet and gave it to the invigilator.

Still there is half an hour. I leaned back on bench while bending myself a little and started clutching my stomach to suspend the pain.

I started walking out of the campus with backpack hanging on my shoulder lazyly.
I am feeling very dizzy. Maybe, because of heavy bleeding.

I kept my bag in scooty deck and was about to leave but suddenly everything blacked out.

After One Hour

I opened my eyes while adjusting to the light a bit. I looked around and found a very strange room. Oh wait! This is our college clinic. What am I doing here? What happened to me? Who brought me here?

I started panicking but suddenly the doctor who treats students in this clinic arrived.

"Doctor! What happened to me? Who brought me here?", I started my questions without stopping.

"Calm down girl! You fainted near the parking lot because of Low blood pressure while the new physics professor brought you here for treatment", She said and left from there leaving me in dilemma.

New Physics Professor? Means, Mahender Sir?

Deva!!! My eyes become widen so does my mouth. Did he really brought me here? I am fainted, that means

he carried me in his arms.

A Nurse gave me some tablets and I left to home with the same dilemma.

How can I face him tomorrow? Moreover, he carried me in his arms all around the college that means many students must have seen us. GOD!

But I should definitely thank him for helping me afterall what I said to him. I behaved very rudely with him but still he cared for me.

Hope so you guys liked the Chapter.

What do you guys think about Mahender and Nandu?

Do comments for sharing your reviews.