Chapter 28

Stella's point of view

Waking up I feel a heavy arm around my waist boxing me in. I try to get out but am stopped when I feel someone try to pull me impossibly closer to them, that someone being none other than Asher.

"Asher." I say.

He stirs but doesn't answer me or loosen his grip.

"I have to use the bathroom, please let me go." I whine.

"No, you are all warm." He mumbles into the crook of my neck.

"I will come right back I promise." I compromise.

"Fine, but right back." He says.

"Right back." I confirm.

He hesitantly let's go of me and I slide out of the bed and walk the little distance to the bathroom. I take care of business and wash my hands before walking back out finding him hugging a pillow.

"You have already replaced me?" I ask amused.

"The pillow doesn't argue with me, and it doesn't leave to go to the bathroom." He jokes.

"I guess you don't need me then." I say shrugging my shoulders and walking towards the door.

"No please come back." He pleads, throwing the pillow away and it hits the floor with a little smack.

"We have to get ready for the trip." I saw walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the lips.

He tries to deepen it but I pull away and he groans. " What time is the flight leaving?" I ask.

"1pm." He says throwing the covers off him and standing up. His hair is a tussled mess and I notice the only thing he is wearing in a pair of boxers.

I find myself staring for a little too long and we both make eye contact before I have a chance to look away.

"You like what you see?" He asks a bit of cockiness taking over his demeaner.

"I have to go pack." I say changing the subject.

"Okay Hun, go pack and I will see you in a little bit." he says, walking into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and take that as my que to finally walk out of the room and make my way over to mine. I take a quick shower just to rinse off my body and then I put on a comfy loungewear set throwing my hair into a messy bun. I throw on some light make up and then grab a suitcase from my closet and begin filling it with different types of cloths. I am not really sure what we are doing on this trip, but I want to make sure I have any cloths I need for any occasion. Once I am all packed, I walk back over to Ashers room and find he is finishing up packing his suitcase.

"Almost done slow poke?" I tease.

"You already finished?" He asks astonished after he turns around a surprised look on his face.

"What can I say it doesn't take long for me to pack."

"Clearly." He chuckles. "Well, I am almost done do you want to head downstairs and get a little food before our flight?" He continues.

"Yeah, I will go get a little something for the road. Do you want anything to eat?" I question.

"Tell the chef to make my usual sandwich, he will know what it is." He says continuing to fill his suitcase.

I nod my head walking downstairs with my bag and to the kitchen being met with the chef.

"Good morning, Stella is there anything I can get you?" He questions.

"Asher would like his usual sandwich and I was wondering if I can get a turkey BLT, with some fruit." I question.

"Of course, Is there any specific bread you would like?" He asks.