Chapter 5

Stella's point of view

I was able to leave the office around 5:40. I got a ton of work done and am amaised at the amount of work I was able to accomplish. When I got home I took a nice warm shower and then called my best friend Sienna.

"Hey girl whats up?" She answers  on the 3rd ring.

"So I have this meeting with someone tonight and he said it is a professional dinner so I can get to know how he works."

"That is totally code for a date."

"Yeah I know so I need you to come over and help me find an outfit." I say.

"Okay I will be over in 15." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"It's part of my job." She says.

we hang up and I go and blowdry my hair. I hear a knock at the door and run to open it.

"I can't believe you have a date tonight!" She squeels pulling me in for a hug.

"It's crazy and I don't think I am ready for it. I haven't ever been with anyone officially so I have no idea what to expect. He has been so kind and has given me a job he is just perfect." I say.

"Lets get you ready then." She says going to my closet.

She comes back out with a black  Gracefully yours Black Dress given to me as a gift from sienna a year or so back.  She also has a pair of black flats knowing full well I hate high heals. She shoves the cloths on my hand and pushes me into the bathroom. I change into it as well as red lace undies.  When I walk back out the clock reads 6:15. Sienna rushes me into the chair I have at my vanity and she straitens my hair and does some light makeup consisting of  mascara, filling in my eyebrows, and some chapstick. When she is finished it is 6:58. I grab a silver clutch and right as I walk out of my room I hear a knock on the door. I go and answer it and find Asher standing there in his usual suit and tie.

"Do you want to come in for a second? I need to grab one last thing." I say inviting him in.

He steps in and as I turn around Sienna is staring at me with her eyes wide.

"I'm Sienna." She says going and shacking his hand.

"Asher." He says.

"Stella can I talk to you for a second?" she asks walking towards my bedroom.

I follow her and when we finally get there she shuts the door slightly leaving it cracked open.

"Why didn't you tell me that the person who you are helping is the richest person in the country?" She whisper yells.

"What?" I ask.

"You are telling me that you had no idea who he was?" she asks.

"No I mean he is paying me a lot to do this but I didn't..." I trail off when a knock is at the door.

"Are you ready Stella?" Asher asks.

"Yeah I will be right out." I say.

"We will finish this when I get home okay?" I whisper.

She nods her head and I walk out of my room. I see Asher standing there his arms crossed his brows furrowed.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm ready." I say.

We both walk out and make our way to his car. He opens the passenger side door open for me and I slide in. He shuts the door for me and makes his way around the car and hoping into the driver side.