𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"Your girlfriend wants to be mine, she calls me all the time to let me know I'm on her mind."
-Heavy Weight

[𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

[Y/N] and her best friend, Amy, that has been with her since she started the paranormal investigations on YouTube were currently in the Bowers mansion with Amy sitting across from [Y/N]. [Y/N] had on a blindfold and headphones on to do the 'Estes Method'.

Y= You
A= Amy

Y: "I'm here"

A: "Who's here? Are you Mary Bowers?"

Y: "Yes."

Y: "Get ready. Leave."

A: "Am I still talking to Mary?"

Y: "No."

A: "Who are you then?"

Y: "I've been here all night."

Y: "Tell them to come back."

A: "Who?"

Y: "Amy."

A: "What about me?"

Y: "You need to go. Leave. Now!"

A: "Why do you want me to leave?"

Y: "Not right. Tonight, it's not right."

A: "What's not right?"

Y: "You shouldn't be here. Leave! Go! For yourself!"

A: "Is this Mary?"

Y: "I said leave, Right now."

[𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

"Bro, [Y/N]." Amy said shaking me. I took off the blindfold and headphones to see Amy with tears in her eyes. "Oh, girl you good? Did it make sense?" I asked standing up. "You kept saying 'Amy' 'Leave' 'They need to come back' it's all fucking stupid!" She shouted as she paced back and forth as I grabbed the camera and turned it off for a second.

"Amy, Amy-Amy! Calm down, and take a deep breath." I said grabbing her hands gently. "Look [Y/N] you know I love making paranormal shit with you, but I don't know how much longer I can do this.. I've gotten scratched on my back at least 3 times. At the goatman's bridge everyone kept saying I need to pray and leave. I can't help you anymore." She said before we both heard footsteps and the door slam shut as we both looked at each other, grabbed our stuff, and ran out.

"Amy... you were pretty shaken up, are you ok?" I asked her as I put the car in drive and got the hell out of there. "[Y/N] I-I don't know how to say this, but I can't do this with you anymore.." She looked down. I sighed, didn't know what to say and just sped up and we didn't talk at all during the car ride.

Once we got home I asked her, "Amy, are-" "Yes! [Y/N] I'm sure!" She shook my arm off of her shoulder. "It's like I don't even know you." I shook my head and went back inside to edit the video.

[AN HOUR LATER]
I finished editing the Bowers Mansion video and uploaded it to my YouTube channel.

'THE HAUNTINGS OF THE BOWERS MANSION'
[Y/N] OFFICIAL

I uploaded it and pretty soon got many comments.

Y/nParanormalOfficial: Hey guys!💕 Thank you for all the likes so soon. Unfortunately I have bad news I will have to address in a video.
View 100+ Replies