𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"We even got a secret handshake, and she loves the music that my band makes. I know I'm young, but if I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun."
-Gym Class Heroes

[Y/N] POV
I woke up at 10AM and got ready and logged into my laptop to do some work to do and went to my emails.

SamAndColbyOfficial@gmail.com
                       Hi [Y/N]! We are emailing to ask if you'd like to do a collab? We've been checking out your channel lately and you seem like a pretty awesome girl. We watched your newest video and wanted to say sorry about your friend Amy. This is totally optional, as we saw you said something about looking for new collabs. Please get back to us soon!
Sent at 8:22AM

                    y/nParanormalOfficial@gmail.com
Thank you for this opportunity! I would actually love to collab with you! My comments have been flooded with people saying that lol. Anyways, I did have a flight to Colorado today, but it was just so I could go to Stanley Hotel, so I can get it changed, plus it was for me and Amy. If you don't mind me asking, where are you at? Not in a creepy way of course!
Sent at 10:13AM

SamAndColbyOfficial@gmail.com
It's fine! We were actually going to New York today for an investigation at the Kreischer Mansion! Here, we'll give you a number to text so it'll be an easier process.
810-765-9721
Sent at 11AM

I copied the number down on my phone.

[Y/N]: Hello! I hope I got the right number lol. This is Y/N.

[???]: Hi! And yep you did get the right number, this is Sam by the way. So, when is your flight?

[Y/N]: It's at 4PM but I can change the flight to New York, if you'd like me to come with ya'll

[Sam]: If you want, we could send you some money to change the plane ticket, I'm sure it'll cost something

[Y/N]: Nah, you're good. Even if it is money, I can pay for myself, so want me to text you when I'm at the airport or...

[Sam]: Yeah actually, that would be great! Oh shit, I gotta go, bye!

I set my phone down to go pack for my trip and threw on some clothes for myself.

Outfit

(Or whatever you want, but please keep something, grunge-ish

(Or whatever you want, but please keep something, grunge-ish.)

I finished packing and set my stuff in the trunk of my car and got in my car, driving to the airport, playing music on the way there.

[GETTING TO THE AIRPORT]
I arrived at the airport and had to stand in line for at least an hour behind some fat annoying dude. Once I FINALLY made it to the front of the line, the lady started talking to me. "Yes, what can I do for you honey?" She asked while chewing some gum. "Yes, I need a ticket change. My original flight was to Colorado but I need it changed to New York." She sighed and picked up the phone and a few seconds later she got off. "We can do that for you, but it'll cost you, like, a lot." She said. "That's ok, how much?" "$450" Maybe I should've taken up Sam's offer... oh well! I have the money! I thought as I handed her my money. "Say, why'd you need to change the ticket?" She asked while handing me my new ticket, "Oh, just to, visit some old friends." I said as she nodded with a raised eyebrow as I walked away.