𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Woah, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now. Woah, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now."
-Paramore

[Y/N POV]

9:00AM

My alarm started beeping and I groaned, turning it off and groaning as I sat up. Celina and Kris were still asleep, and I didn't wanna go see if Sam and Colby were awake. So I just got dressed and went to the lobby.

Outfit:

I went to the lobby, made sure I had my keys and wallet, plus my phone, and just went on a walk, where? No where specific, just for fun

-

Maybe thirty minutes later I felt my phone buzzing to see a call from Sam coming through. "Hey Sam!" I said answering the phone. "Where are you?" He asked concerned which sorta made me confused. "We know you didn't go back home yet, your stuff is still here." He said. "Hey, I'm ok. I just went on a walk and got some coffee," I replied. "I can come back soon though? I'm in line to get some donuts. I can pick some up for the rest of you." I said moving up in the line. "Oh, uh, you don't need to, you already did so much-" I cut him off, "Please shut up. It's not like I'm living on the streets. I can pay, what do yall want?" I asked. "Oh uh... one second." He said going on mute and I waited. "God Sam, hurry the hell up..." I mumbled, tapping my foot on the ground as I waited for him to get back.

"Ok, so, I asked them but they're indecisive so they just said to make it a surprise." He said. "Ok," I sighed. "I'm 'bout to order, so I'll call you when I'm walking back," I said. "K, buh-bye!" He said as we hung up.

-

I ordered and stood off to the side while I waited for the order to be ready. I got the box of donuts and walked out of the shop. I typed with one hand on my phone, texting Sam.

[Y/N]: Heyy Sam! I'm omw back to the hotel rn,

[Sam]: kk! see u soon

-

I got back to the hotel, walking into the lobby and up the stairs, scanning my card and opening the hotel room. "Hey! I'm back!" I yelled to Kris and Celina. "Heyy," Kris said, while lying on the bed.

My phone started ringing.

Allison💗 is calling..

"Hey Al!" I said, answering the phone to my sister. "So let me get this straight, you made a video with Sam & Colby and didn't FUCKING tell me?" She asked, a mix of anger and happiness mixed in her tone. "Shit, sorry sis, I didn't know you still watched them." I giggled. "Wait, so the video is out then?" I asked. "Yeah, came out this morning." She said. "Uh anyways, the house is making sounds again, I'm tired of the creaky shit!" She groaned from the other side of the phone. "Ooh, maybe we're haunted!" I giggled. "Haha, so funny, anyways, ima go hang out with Carla now." She said, presumably typing on her computer. "Kk! Bye, be safe." I said and hang up as I went check YouTube, to check the video.