Chapter 12

Author pov:

Author pov:

Here yn & other maids are busy cooking

Here yn & other maids are busy cooking. Some are collecting ingredients & putting them in big bags as King is going to war after 3 days. Yn is really worried for Ggguk as he told her that he is going there with the king.

Yn : *in mind*I hope he will be safe .*worry*

Jiyong: yniee are you ok...!!*shook her*

Yn: Huh !...ye..yeah, I'm ok...Jiyoung Don't worry .*small smile*

Jiyoung: Your mind is somewhere ...i can see that yniee.....I'm not going to force you to tell me...but plz don't affect your health .*smile*

Yn : I'm ok Jiyoung don't worry...I will tell you at right time .*smile*

Jiyoung: Ok..as you say .*smile*

After that, they both start their work again.

Nightime-

Here Jungkook & yn is sitting on chairs while talking

Yn : Gguk when you will come back here?*worry*

Gguk : I will come back soon sweetheart *smile* King will try to take less time in this war ...so I will come back after 4 days.*caress her cheek*

Yn : Gguk I'm scared ...what if you...*teary*.....injured....or...*he one finger on her lips*

Gguk : Shhhh.....I promise I will come back safely for you sweetheart.

He wipes her tears.

Yn : I don't want to lose you like my.....*sniff* parents.*cry*

Gguk panicked as she starts crying so he hugs her & caresses her back to calm her.

Gguk : Shh.....i will come back...& I'm not leaving you in this life ..bcz you are stuck with me .*soft voice*

Yn : Gguk ....i ....i want to say something.*sniff*

With that, she pulls out from the hug & looks at his eyes .

Yn : I...i love you .*tears falling*

Jungkook smiled under his mask & hug her.

Gguk : Finally!!!! you don't know I was waiting for this...Sweetheart....I love you too.....*hug her tightly*

Yn : Re..really ...*whisper*

Gguk : Yes my love.

With that yn hug him back & cry with happiness like Jungkook.

After 2 min they broke their hug & look at each other.

He caresses her cheek lovingly & yn smile. His thumb caressed her lips & yn close her eyes as6 she know what he want.

Jungkook smile & remove his mask.

He presses his lips on her. He gently starts kissing her. He holds her neck & kisses her deeply with love. He sucks her upper lips while yn just stays statue in her place as she doesn't know how to kiss. He kisses her more deeply & sucking sound can hear clearly in the room. He pinches her waist so yn gasps & he pushes his tongue into her mouth. He sucks her tongue, their saliva is now mixed. Yn starts to caress his hair with her hand. He moans in their kiss.

They both are enjoying their first kiss.

Yes, Jungkook never kissed Mari, even at his wedding, he just peck her forehead that's it.

After 4 min they broke their kiss & joined their forehead with each other. Yn's eyes are still closed, they both are breathing heavily. Yn smile just like him. He lastly pecks her cheek & again covers his face with the mask.

Gguk : Open your eyes sweetheart.*soft voice*

Yn slowly open her eyes & smile shyly, her cheeks are red & Jngkook chuckled at her cuteness.

Yn shyly hugs him to cover her red face from him & Jungkook laughs at her shyness.

Jungkook: Hmm....so my future wife is shy .*smirk*

Yn: Yeah stop it!!!*pout*

Gguk : Ok..ok..my love .*smile*

Yn: Gguk when you will show your face ?*pout*

Gguk : Soon my love .....i just need some permission from King as it's his order not to show my face & keep myself hidden .

Yn: It's ok I will wait for that day.*smile*

Gguk: But what if I'm not good-looking for you?*pout*

Yn: I don't care ... I fall for your heart,, not for your look.*she looks up towards him*

Jungkook smiles & Hugs her tightly.

After spending hours they both go back to their room with their beautiful mini memory.

Beast's craziness is increasing for his beauty just like his endless love ............

__________________

i hope you like this chapter .....

i will update soon..........