Chapter 29(Smut)

Author pov:

Author pov:

Midnight -

Whole Jeong kingdom 's people are sleeping.Whole Jeon castle is quite as it's midnight.But.....

King Jeon's room isn't quite.His groans & Yn's moan are around this room.

His groans & Yn's moan are around this room

(Smut start)

Jungkook:Ohhh....f*ck...*groan*

Jungkook cursed as he feeling her wall clenching around his c*ck .

He didn't stop-start thrusting while holding the head board.

Yn :Aahhhh...Oh...~

Yn ache her back as Jungkook is thrusting like miniac.

He is holding her waist while holding the headboard, thrusting hard inside her .Her left leg is on his shoulder.

Well they both were asleep but in sleep yn move & that's made Jungkook hard inside her.So he wasn't able to hold himself & just start thrusting inside her,yn woke up bcz of his hard & deep thrust.

She doesn't care ,both are feeling pleasure.

They are making love & it's been 2 hours now .

Yn scratch his back while moaning.

Yn moan his name as she release herself on his d*ck for the 4 the time .

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he feel her liquid on his c*ck .He didn't stop just thrust more .

After few min he release himself in her with loud groan . He gently remove her leg from his shoulder.

Both are breathing heavily.

He hide his face in her sweaty neck and yn caress his hair .

Jungkook didn't pull out as he don't want that .

Yn gasped as he suddenly flip her ,now she is lying on her stomach and He quickly push his c*ck inside her ,he didn't give her time just thrust while sucking her back ,making dark purple hickeys.