Chapter 5

Xavier's POV

When the time I'll go back to Hogwarts is finally there, I happily looked around and crusio'd a random Death Eater who - sad for him - stood there.

But when I turned to my mate I saw he looked rather sad..

"Something wrong love?" I asked. I grew more worried when he stayed silent.

"Love?" I said while I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm fine, sorry.. I just- I just know I'm gonna miss you..." (please note that there's been quite what time between their first met and now)

"Oh my sweet angel if that's the reason you're sad I got the perfect solution." I said while Tom looked at me with big hopeful eyes.

"You're coming with me but you'll just go under a different name!" I said enthusiastically.

*{^•^}*

I sat on the train with my mate when I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Xav nice seeing you here! Oh I believe w- my lord! What are you doing here?!" "Drake shh! Not so loud!"

"I didn't know you and Draco are friends?" The dark lord said. "Oh yeah we've been for a while, but Drake Tom now goes by the name Logan Gaunt, okay?"

*{^•^}*

I walked through the door to the great hall and I saw we forgot to put on our robes... 'Who cares anyway my Stussy jogging set is alright.'

When it was mine and Tom's (Logan) turn to get sorted (the whole school did a re-sorting) the people looked as if Merlin stood there in his underwear.

Gaunt, Logan

SLYTHERIN

Prince, Xavier

SLYTHERIN

Father looked at me proudly and Dumbles looked very angry, it wouldn't surprise me if he exploded or something.

Then the fun thing started, the whispers and talking of students and staff who noticed that 'Harry Potter wasn't resorted. What only means one thing: 'The Boy Who Lived wasn't at Hogwarts AGAIN!

The people thought he was kidnapped by the Dark Lord or killed since he just randomly disappeared before the Yule break.

But the most funny of them all was Dumblefuck, he was fuming. His most important pawn was gone so he must find him!

Tom (Logan) and I found it hard to hold our masks on. Inside we were dying of laughter.

We went to sit at the Slytherin table when suddenly the doors of the great hall burst open and two women came in.

—————————————————————
Words: 401

Done!

Thank you for reading this far in the story!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you have a good day/night!

I'm always open for suggestions for the story, feedback, grammar mistakes, a comment and a vote!

Love,
DeathBitchRidingCows (loveubitches)❤️