Chapter 9

Ron's POV

Fred and George were so weird all week and yesterday they just leaved! Can you believe it?!

Flashback

I walked down stairs only to find Fred and George fully packed opening the door.

"Fred, George what are you doing? Where are you going?" I asked. "We're going away, we finally found a master to serve!" They said happily.

"Master? What do you mean 'Master'?" I asked.

They just gave me a weird look and disappeared  leaving some kind of shadow behind, it creeped me out I felt like it watched my every move. 

??? POV

"We're done master Xavier. We killed the ones you asked for." We said. "Thank you my devils, you're both very good boys." Master Xavier said in his deep voice. We walked forwards and sat at his feet while he pet our hair. 'I can't believe we finally found our master.' I thought. Just then four people walked in. I know who they are but that doesn't mean i like them. Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Daphne Greengrass. " Weasley." Malfoy nods at us and I nod back. 

They all get on their knees until Master Xavier tells them to get up. Parkinson walks forward and bows, I can see her shadow mark on her upper arm. It's an star with huge wings, all in black of course. It's the mark showing that you're part of the shadow Hunters, A group where we all respect the same lord, lord Xavier. 

________________________

Words: 243

Guess who's not dead?!

Omg I'm terribly sorry that I was gone for so long, it's entirely my fault and i don't really have an excuse sooooo

have a good day/night!

Love,

YouAreMyFavoriteRat (loveubitches)❤️