20. Misunderstandings

The next day~

Someone's POV

"Let's start our plan" ??? said.

"Sure!" ??? replied.

'Now I will finally make you mine again Taehyung' ??? Said and chuckled.

"And Y/N will be mine. Am I right?" ??? asked and smirked and ??? noded with a smirk.

Y/N's POV

I was enjoying my time alone at the rooftop when suddenly I saw ???.

It had been a long time since I saw him.

"Hey Y/N" ??? greeted me.

"Hey Sheehan long time no see huh?" I said.

"Hmm...I know that's why I came here to greet you" He said with a smirk? which I thought was really weird. "Won't you give me little hig?" He said with a smile.

I gave him a soft hug but he held me tightly not letting me go. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. "Sheehan let me go" I demanded.

"I will not this time...I-I thought that I'll make you fall in love with me so I acted sweet with you but you...you never considered my feelings and fell in love with that badboy" He said and kissed me...

That's when I heard the rooftop door open.

It was Taehyung.

I pushed him away but it was too late Taehyung had already left.

"Are you mad Sheehan? YOU FVCKING BA$TARD I WILL KILL THE SH¡T OUT OF YOU IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG BETWEEN ME AND TAEHYUNG!! AND HOW DARE YOU TO KI$$ ME!?" I screamed with anger in my voice and tears in my eyes.

"Well that doesn't matter now Y/N...Now he is gonna leave you and You'll be mine forever" He said with a smirk and tried getting close to me again but I punched him hard on his face.

"That's never gonna happen!" I said and ran downstairs to talk to him.
I know he trsuts me and will understand me.

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't process what I had seen. I thought that she was the one for me but no....she always loved that Indian guy Sheehan. Does she hate me for the fact that I'm Korean? But isn't her dad Korean as well? I think that there must be a misunderstanding but why isn't here then??

That's when I saw ???....

It made me feel a bit uneasy seeing her as she is my ex girlfriend Kookie.

"What do you want Kookie?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Taehyungieee I am just here to comfort you because I know that you finally found out that...that b¡itch is cheating on you." She said.

"Oh shut up Kookie! I'm sure that there must be a misunderstanding. She is not a cheater like you amd Don't you dare call her a b¡tch next time." I warned her.

"Oh Taehyungaa you are too innocent. If nothing was going on between them then shouldn't she search for you to give an explanation?" She said leaving me in a huge confusion.

I think that she is right...Y/N didn't even gave me an explanation for what had happen up there. This means that Y/N is actually cheating on me.

That's when Y/N came. I saw her breathing heavily...she looked here and there and then she made an eye contact with me and came towards me.

I was already boiling up with anger due to the confusion so as soon as she came towards me I slapped her on her face.

"I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE LIKE OTHER GIRLS Y/N!! I TRUSTED YOU SO MUCH BUT THIS WHAT YOU DID? YOU KISSED ANOTHER GUY? YOU ARE ALSO LIKE OTHER GIRLS Y/N, A GOLD DIGGER AND A FVCKING B¡TCH!!" I said.