21. Get together

Y/N's POV

Today is the last time when I'll see my words till the next year. I'm gonna miss them a lot. I got ready and wore this.

I drove off to XXX cafe where we all decided to meet. I opened the door and my eyes meet with the group and Taehyung...

His words came in my mind as soon as I saw him but I gotta act strong. Tears built in my eyes but then I recalled that I didn't invited him.

'Stay strong Y/N.' I said to myself, wiped my tears and went towards them and greeted them with a smile while totally ignoring eye-contact with Taehyung.

"Hey Y/N, How r u?" Jennie said.

"I'm good, how about you guys?" I replied and further asked.

"We are good Y/N" Taehyung said.

I looked at him right in his eyes seeing pure guilt in them but the words he said for me were too cheap. So I can't forgive him. Not right now, he needs to work on his choice of words.

I ignored him and continued my conversation with others.

"Y/N pls atleast listen me, see I'm sorry!" Taehyung said and that was enough to envoke the fire in me.

"Taehyung Sorry!? Do you think it will fix everything? And don't disturb my convo with others and shut up!" I said with anger.

"Please Y/N! I'm really sorry! Pls talk to me na" Taehyung said almost crying.

I avoided eye contact and said. "I already told you to shut up!"

I banged the table and left. I was a bit disheartened since I had to leave the conversation.

I then went home and began packing. Day after tomorrow is my flight. I packed everything up.

After 2 days~

The day finally came when we are going to India. The flight is soon going to arrive and that's when I saw Taehyung....

"Thank God! You are still here" Taehyung said as soon as he approached me.

"Can we just solve the misunderstandings out please?" Taehyung said with puppy eyes.

"Taehyung you literally called me a
slvt, How could I? And my flight is at 8am and it's already 7:45!!" I said and tried to run away from him but he held my hand tightly.

"Taehyung leave my hand! It's paining! You are literally hurting me" I said trying to get out of his strong grip around my wrist.

He let go of my hand and I run away to catch my flight.

Taehyung's POV

I'm so messed up! How can I hurt someone I love!? Why can't I be with someone who I love truly?

That's when I received a message.

Y/Nieee (My love ❤️) sent you a message

Dear Taehyung,

I know and understand that you are guilty for what you did. But I'm leaving you just so that you can understand that misunderstanding happen in all relationships but it's important to sort that out. A relationship is built on trust Taehyung, TRUST.

You need to understand the worth of this word. I understand you must have felt weird and lost your senses when that stupid guy kissed me forcefully but that's what I'm giving you time for. So that you can learn that.

I'm always yours Taehyung, but just work on yourself. If you need help then contact me. And if you're wondering that why did I leave to India though. Well I needed some time as well for myself. I need some time to heal from those words. Maybe it wasn't just the right time for us to date Tae...

With love,
Y/N

My heart felt less burdened after I saw that message. And I think that she is absolutely right. I do need to work on myself to deal with such situations. I'm so glad to have her in my life.

Y/N's POV

I finally landed in Delhi, India. I took a deep breathe, feeling extreme comfort.

(Though Delhi is full of pollution. 💀)

I took a taxi, booked a hotel and decided to stay there till I contact any friend of mine.

That's when I received a call from my mom....

OTP

Mom : Hey dear! Have u reached?

Y/N : Yes Mom, I'm currently staying at XXX Hotel.

Mom : Oh be safe honey! And I contacted Rahul (Read ch- The Game)....he said that he is living with his parents and has a spare room where you can stay with him. I'll send u his no. , contact him. So that he can send you his location.

Y/N : Thank you so much mom!

Mom : You're welcome. Take care! Bye!

Y/N : You too! Bye

My mom sent me his number but it was already 9pm so I decided to call him tomorrow.

I then fell asleep since I was extremely tired

______________________________________

Author

So this is the last update until 26 Feb. My exams are from tomorrow, so I need to study.😭😭😭

And tysm for 12K reads and 800+ votes, I still remember the time how happy I was when I saw just 200 reads and now seeing 12K feels like a bliss.🤧❤️✨️

Thank you once again and till then,😚

Take care,❤️
Stay Safe!✨️
Peace~ 🤙🏻