Enforced

Edgar POV
It had been six weeks since Trix had given his warning, but nothing had happened yet. I was beginning to think that the whole threat was just empty and I had relaxed a little. But, little did I know, something major was going down at that very moment...

Trix POV
Finally, after so long, my plan was ready to be enforced! I stepped into the gift shop cautiously, making sure that the black cloak I was wearing protected me from the glare of the security cameras down the hallways. I wish R-T was my ally—he could shut down all the cameras in a nanosecond! Unfortunately, few knew R-T well as he had only recently joined Brawltopia. His friends were only Detective Gray and Mariposa Piper.

Enough dreaming! I thought, mentally slapping myself. Time to focus on what you're here for.

I scanned through the sea of faces, finally spotting Colette. Then, I pushed my way through the crowd to find her, pulling her into the room with glass statues.

"What are you do—"  Colette began to say, but I silenced her with a flick of my cloak. She began to scream and shout, but to no avail. No one could hear her. Then, I began to use my ability—the ability to control wind.

The air in the room swirled into a tornado, circling Colette and the glass statues. Shards of jagged, broken glass began to fly towards Colette and she screamed, flailing and ducking. But suddenly, she threw an arrow-pierced heart at me, and the force knocked me off my feet. My cloak fell off and my face was revealed.

Colette stared at me in shock. "Trix? Why are you doing this?" Her nervous chatter suddenly swelled to enraged shouting.

"Yes, it's me." I snarled. "Now, you shall pay for choosing Edgar over me!"
Edgar POV
I was sitting on my bed, reading when I heard a blaring transmission cutting through my brain. It was Colette! She only sent a sentence: Help, Trix is attacking me in the glass statue room of the gift shop!

I raged with fury and I smashed the glass of my window, vaulting onto the roof of the building. Then, I somersaulted all the way to the roof of the gift shop, then slammed the ceiling to bits.

I landed right in front of Trix and saw that he had trapped Colette in a tornado filled with broken glass. Red-hot rage surged through my veins, burning like coal and fueling every one of my furious punches. Trix began to fight back with tornados, typhoons and whatnot, but he could never beat me at this close range. I spun and launched a roundhouse kick, sending him flying out through the hole in the ceiling.

Then, I immediately attended to Colette. She had scars and blood everywhere on her body and she was unconscious. I quickly leaped to the nearest hospital.

Trix POV
I was busy killing Colette when Edgar burst through the ceiling, sending bits of rubble raining down on me. Damn! I tried to fight him, but he used his jumps to avoid every bast of wind I sent at him. He was just too strong. I ended up kicked through the ceiling and landed harshly on the ground near Burger Lou's. I had flown at least a kilometre! I burned with fury, but there was nothing I could do for now.

Stumbling through the streets with a black eye and broken ribs, I swore that one day, I would defeat Edgar.