ch:0

Hello love's and welcome to my new book called Cerberus.

So, in this story, Stolas and Blitzo are going to have sisters in this one.

So, this story is based off on my dream.

So anyways, I hope y'all like this story and let me know in the comments.
_______________________________________

*Cerberus*

I only obey one person in my life, and that is King Lucifer, who made me during a war between heaven and hell.

I fought to protect the demons of hell, and I guard the gates of hell, and I'm also the king of all the hellhounds.

As the years went on, I became to feel alone with nobody to rule by me, and I started to feel so tired all of a sudden.

So right now, I am in Lucifers office talking to him about what I am feeling right now.

Cerberus:"It's weird Lucifer, I feel all tried when I'm not tried. And for some reason, it's getting bad, old friend." I looked at Lucifer telling him all of this.

Lucifer looked at me, and he saw something in my eyes.

Lucifer:"I should have told you sooner, Cerberus. The reason you feel like sleeping is because your mate isn't born yet. And when your mate is born, you would wake up, but your mate isn't born yet. So your body is telling you to sleep and wait for your mate." Lucifer said, walking towards me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked, and all I could see was sadness in Lucifers eyes.

I know every look Lucifer has, and this one look, looked like Lucifer isn't really ready for me to sleep for a long time.

Cerberus:"Lucifer, it would be okay. Hey, just remember something Luci, your the devil. Don't let anyone tell you anything else, and you don't take shit from any other demon or human. You are like a brother to me, Lucifer, and if you do have any kids, I would protect them like I did with you." I can feel myself trying to fall asleep, but I need Lucifer to do one more thing for me.

Cerberus:"Whatever happens, Lucifer, you must remember to never be like your dear old dad. Be the dad your kids need you to be, and hey, I'll be awake before you know it." And with that said, I fell into a very deep sleep.

I know that I would see Lucifer again. But what I didn't know was that I would see Lucifer with a kid.
_______________________________________

Hello love's and thanks for reading Cerberus.

I love Cerberus so much that he is my favorite.

So I was thinking, do you guys want my Lucifer from Lucifers queen, or do you guys want me to stick with the hazbin hotel.

Just let me know.

Also, remember peace, love, and good vibes. Bye.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈