Ch:4

*Cerberus*

After talking with Lucifer and Zena and how they feel better and more comfortable if I protect Charlie and help her out with her dreams.

Stala and I walked back to the happy hotel, and we started to talk to get to know each other.

So Stala told me that she is with a female imp and how they loved each other.

I told her that I'm fine with it because I knew that Stala and this imp probably knew each other from when they were younger.

Stala also told me that she wanted me to meet this imp and have some coffee or tea with this imp.

We finally made it back to the happy hotel.

We walked inside, and I just knew something had happened when I was gone to hunt for raw meat.

Because I see Charlie sitting down on the couch looking sad about something going on.

I walked up to Charlie and sat down next to her on the couch.

Cerberus:"Charlie, what happened, princess? You were so happy when I left, so tell Uncle Cerberus what happened and so I can help you." I remember when the war between heaven and hell ended, I told Lucifer that if he ever had any children, I would be the godfather and Uncle to his children.

Charlie:"I'm not sad, Uncle Cerberus. I'm nervous because tomorrow I will go on the 666 news and promote the happy hotel." Charlie said, and I understand why she is nervous because her dream might come into reality.

But I looked into Charlie's future, and I saw what was going to happen tomorrow on the news.

Cerberus:"Charlie, look, you being nervous is normal, and I do understand that you have never been the one to go on some news section and talk about your dream. I had a dream once, too, and now my dream came true, and I know that your dream would be true as well, Charlie. Promise me something princess never take things to heart show every demon and sinners down here that dreams do come true." I gave Charlie a kiss on her forehead.

Charlie:"Ok, I promise you, Uncle Cerberus, that I would show every demons and sinners that it's possible to be redeemed. " Charlie hugged me, and it feels weird because I never been hugged before, and to me, this hug feels new to me.

After the hug was done, Charlie looked up at Stala, and I knew something was going to happen.

Cerberus:"Charlie, that is Stala Ars Goetia she is one of my mates. I have one more mate to go." I could tell that Charlie has stars in her eyes because Lucifer told me that when Kendrick and Charlie were younger children, Lucifer would tell them stories about me and how I am a softie when it comes to children.

Every time a kid saw me, they would play with me like I was a dog.

But when it comes to a kid being hurt, I would make them feel better and laugh because laughter is the best medicine there is.

Just then, Vaggie walked into the lobby and saw Stala, but also saw me sitting next to Charlie on the couch.

If I had it my way, I could kill Vaggie because she is an Exorcist Angel.

But I can't kill her because she is Charlie's girlfriend, and plus, if I did kill Vaggie, then Charlie would be upset.

Vaggie:"I thought Cerberus left to go somewhere else. " Vaggie said, but she should know that one of my jobs is to protect the Morningstar family.

Cerberus:"I did leave to hunt for some raw meat because my diet contains of me having raw meat, and plus, I'm not going anywhere because I have orders from the king and queen of hell to protect Charlie and that also means me and my mate's would be staying here." I know that if I stayed here, it would get under Vaggie's skin, and I love it.