Ch:2

*Cerberus*

We all left my room to go to the lobby and talk about what was happening because I knew everyone was confused right now.

And it's fine because if they have questions, then I would answer them now if their questions are about the past, then yeah, I would tell them, but I won't tell them the future because it won't come true.

I believe that if I don't tell anyone about their future, it would be just fine.

We enter the lobby of whatever place this is because I don't really remember this place.

Cerberus:"Question what is this place and who are all of you because I don't know any of you."

Charlie:"It's ok, Cerberus. As for where we are, this is the happy hotel, and the introduction is in order. This is my big brother Kendrick. This is Vaggie, my girlfriend, and this is angel dust who is here to redeem himself, and my name is Charlie." I looked at everyone, but I kept smelling Lucifer, and I know that he is here or anything.

Angel dust:"Everything ok, puppy dog."

Cerberus:"I smell Lucifer, but I  know for a fact that Lucifer and his Queen isn't here, or they have jumped on me the Queen would give me kisses and cuddle me as I was a puppy." I know Lucifer and his queen every time I would report my duties to Lucifer, the queen of hell himself would give me the biggest hugs there is and pat my head.

Those were great memories that all three of us made.

But I would never forget the day that the queen of hell disappeared and never seen again.

Lucifer was heartbroken at the time, but I had a vision of Lucifers future, and I saw him fine his queen and a surprise.

Kendrick:"Wait, you smell mine and Charlie's dad. Cerberus Lucifer Morningstar is our dad. Maybe you are smelling me and Charlie." I nodded my head because that makes sense because I should have known because I looked at both Kendrick and Charlie. I could see Lucifer and his queen.

Cerberus:"Oh, that explains everything. I'm surprised that those two wouldn't have more children with the way they were going. Lucifer and Queen Zena are like rabbits always alone together, and let me just tell you I actually walked in on them have some husband and wife time or baby making. Oh, I used to tease Lucifer because him and Zena would come out so red to their faces. But Luci said he would get me back if I found my mate."

When I got done talking, I saw Charlie blushing red to her face. Kendrick looked terrified. Vaggie is giving me the death eye, and angel dust  has a smile on his face, or is angel dust a girl because I can't tell.

But I started to feel hungry, and I needed to feed the only thing that I eat was raw meat.

I could eat any raw meat, but I kill sinners who did worse things in their life.

Just then, my stomach started growl like crazy meaning that I need to eat.

Charlie:"Cerberus, are you hungry because if so, then we have food so you can eat." Charlie said, but I don't know if they have raw meat here, so I could ask if they don't have raw meat, then I would hunt for my food like I did back in the day.

Cerberus:"Yes, I'm hungry, but there is something else I should tell you about. I only eat raw meat of any kind, but I would kill sinners who did very bad things in life that they worse than anyone else." Everyone looked at me with shocked faces, and it's funny.

Vaggie:"Charlie, we can't trust this hellhound if he is the Cerberus. Then how come no hellhounds? Remember him it's like he doesn't exist." Vaggie said, but I don't like what she said about my children not knowing anything about me.