Chapter 2 Bubbly feelings

Her pov

"Thea! Thea!" the sound of the front door fling open and someone running up the stair screaming her name made her grunt and turn around in her bed. Her bedroom door flung open and a girl stood in the opening, she was dressed in a pink frilly dress and high heels. Her black hair was tied in a high ponytail and hanging over her shoulders was a gym bag, she sat it down and looked at the lump on the bed.

"Thea get up! Or we are gonna be late!" she walked over to the big window and pulled the curtains away only to let the sun shine in and down on to her friend. Thea pulled the covers over her face and groaned, she started to regret her choices to stay up late last night.

"So its going to be like that huh?" her friend crossed her arms, the next second she had jumped on top off the bed and pulled the covers off and started to tickle Thea.

"Alana" giggle "please, stop" giggle.

"Will you get up?" Alana stopped for a brief moment to look at her friend.

"Yes, now get off me you are heavy" they both giggle as Alana got of her.

"I'm gonna wait down stairs for you so hurry up, we also have to pick up Summer and Sammy boy!" Alana picked up her bag that she ad left on the floor.

"Sam is going to kill you one beautiful day if you keep calling him that!" Thea shook her had and smiled at her friend.

"Whatever, hurry up will you!" Alana left and went down the stairs and in to the kitchen.

Thea stretched as she sat in her bed and looked out the window, the sun was shining and it looked like it was going to be a warm day. She got up and went in to her bathroom that was attached to her room and turned on the shower, she took of her nightwear and put them in the laundry basket and stepped in under the running water.

"I see you are stuffing your face full" Thea came out in to the kitchen where her friend sat at the kitchen counter, Alana turned around and smiled at her and continued munching away. Thea sat down next to her and filled her bowl with cereal and milk and began to eat, they both sat in silence enjoying their breakfast when a thump interrupted the silence. Their head snapped towards the kitchen entrance only to reveal the packs alpha, or in this case Theas dad.

"Dang it, who put this bloody chair here!" he half yelled out, and in a lower voice he said "my pinky toe" and gave small sniffle. The girls started to laugh at his last words, he looked in to the kitchen and saw the two girls and with a playful growl he said.

"Don't you guys dare tell anyone about this or there will be consequences for it" he walked up to the counter and stood there. The girls were holding back their laughter and just nodded at him and then looked at one and other with a grin, he just shook his head and went for the fridge.

"Well bye dad we need to go now" Thea got up and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek and then grabbed her bag and Alanas hand and began dragging her out the house.

"Be safe and have fun, love you" her dad yelled after her.

"Love you to dad!" she shut the door behind them and the walked down the stairs and along the driveway to get to Alana's car. The opened the car doors and got in and Alana started the car and drove of towards Summer and Sam's house.

In the car the music was blasting as they drove down the road, Thea opened the passenger window letting the air blow in to the car. Her hair flew around her as she looked out over the pack's territory, summer was finally here. The trees and grass were green and lush, flowers were blooming and the air was warm. She closed her eyes as she leaned to the opened window feeling the sunrays hit her face, the car started to slow down and then stopped. Thea opened her eyes and turned her attention to Alana's side of the car, on the other side of the road stood Summer and her twin brother Samuel or Sam. The twins waved at them and before they hurried over the looked around them before crossing, they ran up to the car and opened the backdoors and climbed in.