♡ chapter 4. ♡

"Oh my-"

My heart dropped, once again, he never failed to surprise me. My mouth was slightly open once again, almost dropping my purse this time, I was getting deja vue. Was this his way of showing up everytime? If yes then f*ck I didn't mind it.

This time I felt even more flustered, I think I even blushed. God he looked so d*mn sexy. He was sitting on the couch, his legs were spread, it was giving me all sorts of ideas. Once again, that little leather jacket that looked so sexy on him. It was kind of his signature. His messy tousled push back hair, and that little grin. Thank God nobody could read my mind- we sort of made eye contact for at least one minute, without saying a single word to each other. He kind of nodded his head to say hi and i smiled at him before biting my lips as he analyzed my once again from head to toe. F*ck he was doing it again. I could feel my palms getting sweaty and my heart beating fast. What I liked about him was that he was quiet. He didn't say much, didn't do much. He smirked at me for the first time and again, I wanted to spread my legs. His calmness was so intimadating it drove me crazy. I guessed it was time to make a small talk, but the thing is the situation wasn't awkward, even if we were not talking, I lowkey enjoyed it.

"Trying to make a good impression huh?" I teased

He raised his eyebrows and I giggled

"Wasn't the first impression good enough?" His voice and his smile was too much to take in at the same time I became all flustered forgetting how to speak. I needed to get used to it.

"Not to brag but I think that between you and I, I definitely had the best first impression'' I said

He smiled once again

"You look gorgeous doll" out of nowhere, he just threw this compliment at me with the most blank expression ever leaving me all red and embarrassed, I loved that nickname.

"Thank yo-"

"TADAA!" My mom yelled as she arrived downstairs. She wore the tightest red dress with a scandalous cleavage that suffocated her big f*cking t*ts that looked like they were about to pop out. She definitely loved the attention , she always did, from every men.

"How do I look papi?" she said as she did a 360 turn and I wanted to puke. She threw her hands around his neck and kissed him, I couldn't bare to watch this scene for any longer or else I wouldn't have an appetite, so I just opened the door and decided to wait outside. After a while they arrived and james drove us to the restaurant.

We arrived at this place, they were playing jazz music, the air conditioner was on and I could feel my nipples harden from how cold it was. Suddenly I caught his glance, James. He kept looking at me, I couldn't maintain the eye contact so I just kept avoiding his gaze. We sat at this table with an amazing view on the beach. I kept staring outside the whole Night so I wouldn't watch my mom eye f*ck her boyfriend in front of me and pushing her tits with her arms showing her cleavage even more. But another part of myself also did it because I didn't want to catch his gaze. They started talking, the food arrived.

I was extremely bored, I rested my head on the palm of my hands while my other hands played with my fork in my tagiatelle. I kept looking at that gorgeous view until I felt quite observed, specifically by him. I saw him throwing me a few looks. And when I caught him I could tell he felt the same. As my mom desperately tried to make a conversation, she couldn't stop f*cking talking. I saw his eyes shift from my eyes to my b**bs, and he quickly looked away realizing his Mistake, I looked down and saw my hard nipples that looked very noticeable through my dress as I didn't wear a bra. Usually I'd be uncomfortable but I couldn't help but giggle quietly. Were my t*ts more interesting than what my mom had to say?