Ninth ♡

Hello Dosto❤️✨.

Thank you for giving your love and support to this book ❤️😭🤌.

Vote Target - 110+

Comments: 100+

_______________________________________________

Vanika's eyes slowly opened to the morning light, and as she became aware of her surroundings, she felt a weight on her lap. To her surprise, there was Nirmay, peacefully resting with his head on her lap, their hands intertwined. A subtle warmth spread through her.

“Bhoooooooooo!!” She shouted in his ear, making his eyes and his eyes snapped open as he looked at her.

Realising his position, Nirmay quickly regained his posture and rubbed his eyes.

“I..I am sorry.” He apologised in a low voice .

As they looked around, they noticed the bus was empty.

“Where is everyone?” He asked and they listened to some voices coming from outside the bus. They both got down from the bus and found everyone having tea and bread at a small dhaba.

“Mujhe samajh me nahi aa raha hai hum log village jaa rahe hain ya world tour par nikle huye hain.” Nirmay said .

[I don't understand that are we going to Village or a world tour?]

“We are about to reach beta.” Himani said.

“Mujhe bhi khana hai.” Vanika said, coming towards them.

[I also want to eat.]

“Brush to kar le lalchi.” Anjali said and she pouted.

[Brush your teeth first.]

*******************************************

After some time the  bus rolled to a stop, and everyone was greeted by the warm embrace of the village. Lush green fields stretched out under the blue sky, and quaint cottages dotted the landscape. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers. As they walked through the narrow lanes, the villagers, with warm smiles.

While entering the haveli they felt like they were stepping into a cultural time capsule. The charm of the village haveli enveloped them, showcasing a vibrant blend of tradition and simplicity. Colourful curtains adorned the walls, depicting age-old tales, while the aroma of traditional spices lingered in the air. Villagers engaged in various activities, from weaving patterns to preparing mouthwatering local delicacies. The courtyard echoed with laughter and the rhythmic sounds of artisans crafting handmade artefacts.

“Bhabhi ye ghar hai ya colony? Kitne sare log hain yahan pe.” Vanika said to Piyali, looking around the haveli amazed.

[Bhabhi is this a home or colony? There are so many people.]

“Sach me kitna faila hua ghar hai.” Piyali replied and Shrishti told them to keep quiet.

[True. Too much big house.]

“Please sit. Punam asks the servant to bring tea for everyone.” Sheetal one of Nirmay's aunt said to her daughter.

“Is she punam? Kitni badi ho gayi hai.” Nirmay asked, surprised, moving towards her.

[You are grown up now.]

“I missed you three so much. Bachpan se wait kar rahi thi ki kab milenge hum sab.” She said as they took her in a group hug.

[I was waiting for the moment we will meet again since childhood.]

"Jao sab rest kar lo...jao naha lo. Poonam inhe inke rooms dikha do...Accha tum sab baitho Mai chai lati hun accha jao rest kar lo Mai lunch ki taiyari karti Hun... baitho Mai chai lati hun." Sheetal started speaking making everyone confused.