Twenty three ♡

Vote Target - 1.60k+

Comments - 900+

_________________________________________________

Underneath the darkened sky, as the day's bustle settled, Nirmay quietly made his way to his fiancée's tent, eager for a private moment with her. Approaching her tent, he noticed it was left slightly open. With a puzzled look, he entered, expecting to find her there, but she was nowhere to be seen. Instead, her unlocked phone caught his eye, and he couldn't resist taking a peek.

On the screen, a video played, revealing her dancing at what seemed like a college event. Mesmerised, he watched as she moved gracefully, capturing the attention and applause of the audience. A smile spread across his face as he admired her beauty and talent, feeling proud to know her.

As he watched the mesmerising dance on her phone, a notification interrupted his reverie. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the name "Sid💗🫂" flash across the screen. A furrow formed on his brow, but he resisted the urge to open the message, feeling it wasn't right to invade her privacy. Instead, he focused back on the video, trying to push aside the uneasy feeling creeping into his mind.

Just then, Vanika entered the tent, her smile faltering as she spotted him. "Aap?" she questioned, surprised to find him there. She settled beside him, glancing at the screen and the dancing video playing.

"Ye video tumhare college ki hai?" he inquired, attempting to steer the conversation away from the message notification.

[Is this your college video?]

"Haan, farewell party ki hai. Aaj hi Sid ne bheji hain videos sari," she replied casually.

[Yes, it's my farewell performance. Today sid send me these videos.]

"Sid?" he questioned, his curiosity piqued.

"Haan, he is my close friend... college ke time pe mai, Sakshi Pratha aur Sid sath the," she explained, a hint of nostalgia in her voice.

"Ohh," he responded, his expression unreadable as he processed the new information.

"Sid ne aur clips bheji hongi... wo bhi dikhati hun," she continued, reaching for her phone to show him more videos. He couldn't help but sneak a glance as she scrolled through her messages, revealing a multitude of videos sent by Sid.

[There must be more clips. Let me show you.]

"We both were a great couple," he read the message, his frown deepening with concern.

"Usne aisa kyun likha?" he queried, unable to shake off the unease stirring within him.

[Why did he say that?]

"Kaisa?" she inquired, her curiosity evident in her raised eyebrows.

[What?]

"Wo vala ‘we both were a great couple’. Kis angle se!! Shakal dekhi hai apni! Bandar dikhta hai," he exclaimed, his expression contorted into exaggerated grimaces.

"Par aapne kab dekhi shakal?" she retorted, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

[But when did you see his face?]

"Nahi dekhi... par uske naam se pata chal raha hai," he confessed, his tone laced with underlying jealousy.

[No, I haven't seen... but I can tell from his name.]

"Kuch bhi!! He is very good looking. College me ladkiyan dekh ke mar hi jati thi usse," she defended,
His smirk only fueled her amusement.

[Girls were dying behind him.]