CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Today marks Christmas, the class 1a students have left the dorms to be with their families for the weekend end up until New Year's. Amelia walks the dormitory making sure the class 1A dorm is locked up before heading to the staff Apartments on campus.

She looks outside and her ruby eyes sparkle watching the snow fall, and she reminisces on the year so far. She wears a black sweater dress that hugs her body, with leggings and brown fuzzy boots. She's heading back to her apartment and pauses outside Aizawa's door.

She bites her lip and thinks for a moment, I shouldn't bother him. He's probably celebrating Christmas with Yamada and Kayama..

She feels, oddly homesick. As she walks down the hall looking at her phone screen pulling up a old photo of her brother and her from years back. They're smiling together holding cocoa while sitting outside in Times Square.

How time flies

She's pulled out of her thoughts by a familiar loud voice, "Yo Tano! Merry Christmas!"

She blinks and sees Yamada dressed in a ugly Christmas sweater and black jeans he's wearing a beanie and his blonde hair visible and not styled. He holds a few bags, she smells chicken. Besides him is Kayama wearing a long sleeved purple shirt showing some cleavage, some dark blue jeans, and her black hair up in a messy bun.

"Hey their cutie~ Merry Christmas!" Kayama greets

Amelia bows to the two of them in greeting, "Merry Christmas you two."

"You got any plans for tonight?" Ask Kayama

"Umm just sit inside and watch holiday films." She states sheepishly chuckling while rubbing the back of her neck

"Figured you wouldn't have anyone to hang out with, especially with Stubby and Nezu flying out of town for the weekend." Kayama states before nudging Yamada to say something

"Ow, don't nudge me I got food and the last thing I want to do is spill it. You'd be telling Shouta why there isn't anything left." Yamada glares at Kayama who just giggled he sighs and smiles down at her, "well, wanna hang out with us for Christmas? It's just Me, Nemuri, and Shouta, we don't have any family close or.. left to be honest.  So we kind of do our own thing."

"It's been like that for years now. So you should join us!" Kayama states with a kind smile

"Oh I umm.." Amelia steps back, "couldn't intrude.."

"Nonsense were inviting you." Kayama states with a laugh.

"Yo, Tano, we were all thinking of asking you to be honest last week but just wasn't sure if we should ask, cause ya know maybe you had plans to head back to the States for the week we have off." Yamada states

"Oh um no, got no plans heh." She rocks side to side, "I don't want to intrude on something, especially since.. I doubt you asked Aizawa."

The two of them blink and sigh,
"well.."/"I mean."

"Enjoy your Christmas together and thanks for the invite, but you already know there's weird tension between Aizawa and I, and adding me with out consulting him. I don't want to cause problems."

"B-But you won't!" Kayama states in a slight whine

"No.. she's right Nemuri."

"Hizashi!?"

Yamada smiles at Amelia, "thanks for worrying about us. Aizawa doesn't like changes or surprises, we got ahead of ourselves. We best be going then." Yamada walks past without much thought

Something.. weird is happening?? He just let it go, that's not like Yamada..

"'Zashi!!?" Kayama exclaims giving a apologetic look to Tano, "sorry.." is all she says before rushing after him