New Years Special

______________

It's New Year's Eve, there's a staff party going on at UA, celebrating another wonderful year teaching. It's 9 o'clock and everyone is rocking, eat food and giving out gifts.

Amelia zooms around handing out gifts she got for her coworkers, blushing in embarrassment at the remembrance of the gift she gave to Aizawa on Christmas. She still never really spoke to him about it. Her ruby eyes tune into him across the room getting poked by Yamada over an over again just because.

"Merry Christmas Maijima." She says hands the a small tin present over

Maijima looks surprised, "oh w-wow I didn't expect a gift. "

"It's cookies-chocolate chips cookies, I made some for pretty much everyone. It's something I did in the States. I um hope there to your liking." Amelia says rubbing the back of her neck, her red hair up in a messy bun.

"I bet they taste great, thank you. I also got you something, granted it wasn't suppose to be a gift but, it's new years and it's better this way." He reaches into his jacket pocket and it's something small he hands it to her which she takes carefully

It's some type of device..?

"Thank you..?" She mumbles questionablely

"No problem Tano-chan. It's a sturdier phone, better than the one you have now. Should be a simple sim card transfer. You keep breaking your old ones and with how much trouble your class gets into, better to make sure at least one of the teachers has a working phone." Maijima states looking away slightly. He gasp as she hugs him quickly and then let's him go just as quick.

"Thank you! I trust anything you give me will last, all your stuff you've made me has saved my life quite a few times." Amelia states with a pretty sheepish smile remember all that happened this year

"Don't get me started." The 40 year old man states groaning, "I've done so many upgrades for you, and most of your and Aizawa's students."

"Sorry about that.." she mumbles

"It's fine, I'd rather be doing upgrades left and right than deal with the after math of someone's equipment that fails them... I won't do that to you or any of those kids." He sighs before looking over and seeing Ectoplasm, "I gotta go hang with Ecto, he gets antsy at Nezu's holiday parties. Have fun, and um don't drink to much of the punch someone always spikes it." Maijima states to her

She nods sniffing her drink at the mention of the punch gets spiked, hers is free from alcohol at the moment.. good.

She waves him off before marching off to give presents to other people, like Nezu she gifted him a new Tea Set since Stubby was being well.. Stubby and accidentally knocked a cup or two over. Granted Nezu said it was fine but from what Stubs told her he valued those tea cups greatly. Granted she could glue them back together but Nezu sweeped them up and threw the shards away. So new tea set it is!!

Nezu was pretty amused and thanked her for it, Stubby who knew about the gift gave a hearty purr. She moves around the room giving presents as she goes. She finally manages to make it to Yamada and Kayama who are sitting by Aizawa trying to get him sing with them a Christmas tune.

"Come on Shou, sing it with us!" Yamada throws his arm around Aizawa shoulders while Kayama leans on him from the other side, "Yeah Shou~ sing with us!"

Aizawa looks irritated as he just says, "go to hell." As he drinks his drink he seems flushed. It doesn't take a genius to see that his drink isnt normal not with the smell coming from it.

"Hi guys." Amelia says waving shyly she wears a red sweater dress (think Yor from Spy X Family), "umm Aizawa-san you know your drink is alcohol right?" She whispers to him