Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V.

Next Morning...

Y/n: Mmm...

Y/n start waking up from his sleep after a long night of drinking and incredible sex that lasted for many hours until morning.

Y/n: What a night...?

Before he could get out of bed, he finds his body feeling heavy as he looks around him to find out that the women, he met at the bar last night are all naked in bed with him. As he notices satisfying expressions on their faces while they're cuddling around him.

But what made him more surprise that he couldn't believe he had sex with seven sexiest and beautiful women from the Justice League.

Y/n: *thought* Did I... have sex with seven women from the Justice League. More specifically I had sex with Wonder Woman and Supergirl. BEST DAY EVER!

Feeling excited for himself, he suddenly felt his stomach grumble in hunger.

Y/n: I should prepare breakfast for everyone until they wake up. I'm sure they'll be hungry when they wake up.

After saying that, Y/n make his way out of bed making sure not wake any of women up before putting on some clothes and making his way toward the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

Diana P.O.V.

Later...

Diana: *moan* Mmm~

I started waking up from my sleep after I had an amazing night. I can't remember feeling this amazing since forever after leaving Themyscira. The Amazons know how to make a woman feel good but tonight was out of this world.

As I got up from bed, I noticed the other women in bed then I remembered about last night and what happened. I guess we got too drunk and decided to go home with Y/n since his house was closes in the area.

Diana: I guess we got heated in the moment and took it to the next level.

I noticed Y/n wasn't in bed which made confused and concern a bit.

Diana: Where did Y/n go? *thought* Don't tell me, he-

Suddenly I heard groaning noises coming from the other girls as they started waking up one after another.

Supergirl: What a night~

Vixen: Best night I ever had~

Fire: Same here, ladies~

Ice: It feels like my body finally warmed up after a long time~

Black Canary: Hmm~

As they were waking up, they notice that their clothes were missing until remembering about last night just like me.

Huntress: I guess we had too much fun last night.

Vixen: But I'll be honest that was best sex I had in my life.

Supergirl: This was actually my first time but it was incredible~

Fire and Ice notice Y/n not being around.

Fire: Hey, where did that guy from last night go?

Ice: Wasn't he here with us.

They looked around noticing he was gone reacting the same way I did.

Diana: I don't know, where he went. I just woke up confused just like the rest of you. I don't want to believe it but I think he... left us.

Ice: No... that not right.

We all felt depressed and used until Supergirl smelled something in the air.

Supergirl: I smell something cooking. It's coming from the kitchen.