Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V.

After dating for 3 years, Y/n decided on proposing to all seven of them one day when they all met up at his place. Y/n was nervous at first since he wasn't sure on how they would respond to his proposal considering he just a normal civilian with no power and their famous superheroes from the Justice League. So, he got himself ready for the worst but was soon happy to hear they all accept their proposal without a second thought since they grew to love him and cherish their time together.

So, after letting their family and friends know about the plan wedding that will take place at Themyscira. Everyone made sure to get their schedule cleared before the wedding by taking care of all known threats along with making sure no villains or the media know about the wedding existence. In order to avoid any catastrophes from ruining the wedding in anyway especially with some major villains having a grudge against the female superheroes and willing to do anything to get their revenge.

Wedding Day....

The wedding was starting and everyone that was invited to the wedding arrived at the location with some difficulties

The wedding was starting and everyone that was invited to the wedding arrived at the location with some difficulties. Mostly Y/n's parents who needed help getting to Themyscira since they can't take a plane or boat to get there so Y/n had to ask Diana to help get his parents here. So, while everyone is seated and waiting for the brides to arrive. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Flash pulled Y/n aside to speak with him privately.

Superman: Its your big day, Y/n! How are you feeling right now?

Y/n: Excited but mostly nervous since I'm actually getting married.

Batman: Understandable reaction considering you are getting married to 7 women, who all have extraordinary powers. Two of them being a immortal Amazon and a kryptonian.

Y/n: Yeah, I still wondering how I'm still alive or better yet, how my pelvis not broken yet.

Green Lantern: I'll be honest with you, Y/n. I'm actually amazed you managed to handle all 7 of them by yourself.

Y/n: I guess I'm full of surprises even I don't know about.

Flash: I'm jealous, Y/n! You're literally living every man dream. I would kill to be in your shoes!

Y/n: Umm... I be careful what you say around here. Keep in mind where in Diana homeland and the Amazons won't take too kindly on what you say about women.

They look around to see the Amazons glaring at them but mostly at Flash after hearing his comment.

Flash: Oh... my bad.

Superman: Anyway, I'm happy to see my cousin found a partner with you, Y/n. It gives me confidence knowing my relationship with Lois is possible if I give it some time.