At Last, I Will Have You

***Please vote and comment on what you think so far! It keeps me going.***

When I woke up, I was thankful he was still with me, sleeping beside me, using the top of my head as his own headrest. His soft breathing was sweet, and I couldn't help but admire how handsome he really was since I got to look at him in normal people's clothes.

His face was unshaven today, which gave him a much more rustic and normal person vibe. His dark hair was very messy, and I could almost imagine him as someone who was disorganized and chaotic like most men were, not the control freak, always put-together person he was.

When he finally woke up, he stretched out like a dog would do, a smile coming to him easily.

"Watching me sleep, eh?" He asked with a sleepy laugh, pulling me very gently onto his lap, his happiness to see me very evident through his tiredness.

"Maybe, is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course. There is a price to pay, though." He said with a smirk, pulling me down to kiss him before I could stop him. His kiss was as controlling as he was, but I enjoyed it, letting him lead and showing me what to do. His hands ran over my body, and he hummed in pleasure, appreciating it.

"You look healthy. I think I've kept you in here for too long." He said, breaking the kiss, just to trail kisses along my neck, distracting me.

"Mmmhmm." I murmured.

"I have a date planned for you, but right now, I just want to take all of your clothes off instead and savor every inch of your body one kiss at a time." He told me, his voice deep and his kisses getting lower and lower.

"Ow." I gasped when his hand ran over my scar, unintentionally making him stop immediately.

"Sorry, sorry. I just...got carried away." He said, taking his hands off me abruptly.

"I'm fine. please continue!" I begged him desperately, but he just smirked at me, bemused.

"Oh, how I love to make you beg for me. I think I will hold out a bit longer, actually. I really want to see you on your knees, desperate for me to fuck you." He told me devilishly, his smile contagious. I groaned, frustrated, but got off him, knowing it probably was for the best with me still healing anyway.

"So what's the date then?" I asked curiously, ready to get out of here.

"It's a surprise." He said vaguely, as usual. I hoped it wasn't something with a ton of people, at least, but he had enough money to do anything he wanted. What did the ultra-wealthy do for dates anyway? Rent out yachts or concert halls to watch a movie?

Thankfully, the doctors finally signed off on my leaving, and James freed me from the hospital to take me to the apartment to get changed and ready for our lunch date.

I had no idea how to dress, so I decided to go with one of the dresses that had appeared in my closet a few days after I arrived as if by magic. It was a plain-sleeved black silk dress with a light blue belt, and I paired it with black flat slippers with a silver LV on the top of it. It was comfortable and worked well with my still-healing injuries.

I did my makeup the best I could after seeing how Amanda had managed it before and even curled the end of my long hair. I was ready for anything.

"Ready to go?" He asked, leaning in the doorway and adjusting an expensive-looking watch on his wrist. He had taken a shower but was in black sweats that were plain and what I would expect to find in a bazaar back home. Knowing him, he had still spent at least a hundred dollars on the flimsy fabric.

"You look amazing." He commented, looking me up and down behind glasses I had never seen him wear before, a small smile playing on his lips at the less-than-pure thoughts this gave him. I didn't even know he wore contacts. The glasses gave him a nerd vibe that meshed amazingly with his well-built physique.