Night Two

Chapter 4: Night Two"Really guys? You just had to eavesdrop?"

"Really guys? You just had to eavesdrop?"

"Alright Abbs, now that your brother is gone what do you want to do?" I asked the young girl who thought for a second before perking up. "Can you tell me about the place you own?" She asked making my breath hitch. I sighed at the memories deciding to take a seat on her bed. She looked down at me as my hand went over to pat the seat next to me. "Its a pizzeria, or well, was. It was also super well known because of the high tech animatronics me and my dad created. There were four of them. The lead singer, Freddy, was a bear. Bonnie the bunny. Chica the chicken, oh and can't forget her cupcake which is just.. a regular cupcake with eyes. Then there's Foxy the fox." I explained seeing I had her full interest.

"I chose the designs, I drew them myself, their names, pretty much their entire identity. And my dad taught me how to make them myself. Bonnie the bunny was my personal favorite so I practically made him myself with the supervision of my dad and his friend." I explained smiling remembering as I placed together the bluish animatronic. "How old were you?" She asked curiously bringing my attention back to her. "14, it was the age of when my first lover passed away." I told her resisting the urge to cry. Remembering the sweet smile on Cass the last time I saw him.

"First lover?" She questioned curiously. I looked down at her standing up and walking to me and Mike's room as I rummaged through my personal drawer with skincare. Abby stood at the doorway as I took out a photo album and sat on Mike and I's bed. Abby jumped onto the bed giggling as she made her way next to me. My hands skipped through the pages til I stopped at one. I took out the photo and handed it to Abby. She looked at it in shock seeing miniature me for the first time.

"Was that you?" She asked making me nod. "Yup, this was the last photo I ever took with him. Cassidy. A sweet charming boy he was. Us two fools in love dating for a year the next day after his death." I sighed as she gave me back the photo taking the album I had in my hands and scanning through it herself. "Who were they?" She spoke pointing to a photo catching my attention to look at the photo that had everyone in it. I smiled at the photo.

"Those were my friends. We were celebrating me accomplishing to create my own animatronic on my own without even supervision of my dad, or anyone. I wasn't supposed to but hey, I came uninjured." I chuckled watching as she also giggled. "Who did you make? I thought there were only 4 main animatronics?" She questioned making me smirk. "I remade a old springlock suit we had. Golden Freddy was his name. Pretty much the same model as Freddy just gold and blue eyes and minor changes." I shrugged earning a small 'wow' from the girl. "Can I meet them? Pleaseeee?"

I thought for a second not knowing if it would be a rather good idea. "You'd have to ask your brother. Even he's never been there, much less met them." I told her earning a disappointed whine from her making me chuckle. "Well, time to go to bed now Abbs. It's way past your usual bed time." I told her as she happily got up running to her bed.