Chapter 6

They returned to the apartment. Travis went into his room and changed into a set of comfortable clothes, then went next door. When he entered, he found Serena half-naked with only her panties on.

"Travis! You should knock before you enter!" she shouted as she hurriedly covered herself with her arms.

" You know what they say " Don't do something you wouldn't like to be done to to"  So I'll only listen to you when you also do that and I don't like it " He said as he casually walked inside and sat on the couch.

* He's not even surprised to see my breasts. I thought they looked rather beautiful, even my mom complimented them. *

"Your boobs look great, by the way. Can't wait to grab them and maybe even motorboat them," he said as he fantasized about it. Serena blushed, hurriedly wore a sports bra, then walked to the kitchen section.

"What do you feel like eating today?" she asked. "Anything is good as long as it's made by you," Travis said smoothly.

Serena smiled then began to do her thing. He simply sat back on the couch and read some manga.

Several hours passed. Serena sat next to Travis as they both watched a series on some random, illegal site.

"This is the life I've always dreamed of, you know. Away from the city, just a nice small apartment with the guy I like," she said.

"Yeah, it's pretty calm compared to city life. Wait, did you say you liked me? I guess you're not hiding it anymore. I'm happy," he responded.

"I'd rather be honest with my feelings than hide them until they eventually turn into something that isn't love," she said.

"And that is?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to say that for some reason. Let me get the food ready." She got up from the couch, giving Travis the wonderful sight of her ass jiggling.

'I'm a lucky guy,' he thought.

Soon they started to eat dinner. The two really acted like a married couple; you couldn't even tell that they only met yesterday. When they were done, Travis decided that he should make his first move, leaning closer to her as she sat next to him. He placed his left hand on her chin and turned her head so that she could face him.

He could already see the blush on her face. This was her first time being this close to a guy, so he had to take it slow with her, or she would get spooked and have second thoughts. He had never been with a virgin before, but he sure understood how to treat one. As their eyes were glued to each other, Serena slowly began to calm down. She put her hand on his lap and closed her eyes, ready for the kiss. Travis didn't hesitate; their lips finally met. Serena blushed even more, her heart beating faster than it ever had.

'Wow, my first kiss. It's so romantic,' she thought.

Travis put his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He slowly opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. This took her by surprise, but she did not stop him. Instead, she allowed their tongues to overlap each other inside her mouth. Without her knowing, Serena started to feel good from the kiss, so much so that her pussy quivered a bit.

"Hmm," she hummed as the kiss prevented her from moaning. Serena felt the ticklish feeling coming from her pussy, which was very irritating. She was very familiar with this feeling, especially when she masturbated. Yet feeling this when she's just kissing is something she never expected to happen. She held the urge to touch her pussy, which made the feeling grow.

'I want to touch myself so bad! I can't hold it much longer.'

Travis broke their kiss as soon as he heard that. Serena exhaled and took a deep breath while staring at him in surprise. He wrapped his arms under her thighs and carried her to the couch. Travis laid her on it and pulled her pants off.

"Wait! I want to take your pants off as well," she said meekly. Travis smiled and nodded. Serena sat up, then got down on her knees in front of him. Looking at his face, her own face started to heat up. Serena pulled down his pants while staring at the bulge inside.

'I knew he was most likely big down there, but damn, this is bigger than I've ever expected it to be,' she thought.

Travis pulled her up and placed her on his lap. They continued to kiss each other. He grabbed her ass, which caused her to break their kiss briefly, but Travis quickly joined their lips the next moment and continued to hold her ass in his hands.

'His hands are so big, and they have such a firm hold on my ass. This kind of turns me on.'

They stopped kissing again. Both of them were really in the moment. They wanted to do it, but they both felt like it was way too early for them to be doing such things. Yet that didn't mean they wouldn't get more intimate. Travis laid her on the couch and placed his face over her pussy as he took in its fresh smell.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Travis looked up and smirked. Pulling her panties to the side, he finally saw her pink cave complementing her hair. Travis did not hesitate; he placed his mouth all around her pussy and licked it with his tongue.

Serena twitched, feeling the sudden burst of pleasure that entered her body unexpectedly.

"Ahhh!!" she moaned loudly, her eyes spread open wide staring at the ceiling. She bit her lower lip, trying to hold herself from moaning. But as Travis's tongue ravaged her pussy simply by every inch of it, she could not hold herself for much longer and released an even louder moan.

So loud that the guy next door could hear it. He frowned, envying Travis for getting such an S-tier girl, but he wasn't going to give up since he didn't believe in that.

Back with Travis, who was completely devouring her pussy with his mouth, he was like a vacuum, sucking her pussy up like there was no tomorrow. Serena could only moan loudly as she could not utter any words.

'I'm Cumming!!'

A hot stream of her juices squirted out of her urethra, entering his mouth, which he swallowed with no problem. Travis smiled, looking at the erotic face of the love Serena, her tongue was out, her eyes showing a visible glow that was quite a peculiar sight for Travis.

'How did that happen?' he wondered.