鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨⎡ 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒚 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
⎡ 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒚 ⎦

꧁꧂

I did it.

    Pure shock and relief spread across (Y/N)'s expression as she dug her nails into Daki's arm, using the momentum of her body to send the demon crashing into the wall opposite her, a rather lurching thump resonating afterwards.

    Muzan smiled.

    This is it.

    The moment it all begins.

    It had taken almost fifty tries for (Y/N) to finally land a hit and throw Daki, something so few humans who weren't a part of the Demon Slayer Corps could do, and Muzan was impressed—impressed enough to at least feed her and give her some water and rest before placing her before Gyutaro. Letting the cool water slide down her throat, energy thoroughly depleted, (Y/N) let her head rest against the wall.

I'm so tired...

  Just drinking this water feels like a fricken' miracle!

Closing her tired eyes, her glass sliding from her hand and onto the floor, she unwillingly fell asleep, her soft snores soon coming to Gyutaro's attention—the demon having been crouching next to her. While his brows cinched at how defenseless and vulnerable she had let herself become, he knew that she as a human needed such things as rest, something he as a demon did not need. Letting out a raspy hum, he slid a nail across her neck, a line of red blood drawing across her skin.

(Y/N) merely groaned and shifted her head further away from his touch. It seemed that she was exhausted to the point that even being cut didn't wake her.

Gyutaro hummed in thought.

How strange...

His eyes then widened the longer he stared, for the cut that he had made began to stitch back together bit by bit until it was fully healed. He knew about her regenerative abilities since Muzan quite clearly made them known to his Twelve Kizuki, but this was something else entirely.

She had healed.

Healed almost as fast as a demon.

Yet she was human.

Gyutaro experimented with the notion once more, drawing the exact size cut over the exact same area, and it healed just the same—if even faster—as the last time.