鬌滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲⎡ 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
⎡ 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Facing Hantengu's emotions again, (Y/N) knew that she had to be vigilant of how they used their abilities and how they specifically worked together all while trying to tune out the way she still was quite shocked from how Muzan had suddenly kissed her and declared her as his.

    He doesn't just want my power.

    He wants me.

    Entirely.

    The thought alone was enough to send a buzz sparking through her. Shaking her head to rid herself of the unwanted feelings at the moment, glad that Muzan wasn't in the room and instead had Kokushibo there to supervise, (Y/N) breathed in deeply to calm herself down.

    "Are you perhaps nervous, human?" Karaku chuckled mockingly with Urogi not too far behind, their piercing eyes of green and gold following her pacing form.

    "Shut the fuck up, Karaku," Sekido growled in annoyance at his relaxed counterpart.

    "Aw, but why?" He mused, completely at ease—even grinning broadly to showcase how he thought the fight was going to shift in his favor. "Shouldn't we have some fun with the human before we kill her again? After all, when beating her so easily the last time, I now want some more time to play with her before we're done."

    "Ooh, wouldn't that be exciting?" Urogi agreed as he flapped his wings to circle around (Y/N).

    "You all are so depressingly optimistic," Aizetsu sighed as he placed the pads of his fingers to his forehead in obvious disappointment. "Lest you want this battle to end negatively for you, I suggest we thoroughly analyze the situation before rushing in headfirst."

    "But where's the fun in that!?" Urogi laughed wildly as he flew towards (Y/N).

    Trying to dodge his claws that extended toward her to grab her, she doubled back when Karaku appeared in front of her, grunting when he swiped his Uchiwa in front of him and blew her away. Crashing into the back wall, she didn't have time to recuperate when Urogi flew back to pick her up again, this time being successful as he dug his talons deeply and painfully into her shoulders.

    Trying to twist her body to get him to let go, she shrieked when he flew all the way to the top and then let her go.

    "Fuck you!" She shrieked before letting out a shocked gasp when she hit the ground, feeling like once more like all the bones in her body had shattered, then having to jerk herself to the side when Sekido's staff struck the exact spot where her head had been just moments before.