Chapter 3

Happy New year Guys ❤️ 2024

_____________________________________

So here she is, Standing in front of a building consisting only ground floor, in her view there is a terrace as well reading Music House.

She rub her palms together, feeling nervous as along with her other people would also be there. You can do this Simran, she told herself gaining confidence just for the moment. Pushing the door open she saw a receptionist nearly 35-40 years old. Walking towards the receptionist she smiles at her.

"Hello Mam"

"Hi, umm...Guitar in 21 days? Is it being taught here?" Yes it was obvious being taught here as this is the address but the sentence formation in her head is the problem.

"Yes Mam, Room number A3. Sir will be arriving in some while"

She frown "there are other rooms as well? For What may I ask" She asked out of curiosity

"Yes, there are 4 rooms for 4 different instruments that is Piano, Tabla, Veena and of course Guitar as you know. On our website it is mentioned"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't may attention to it when I saw that. I just clicked Guitar really quick"

Receptionist let out a giggle "It's okay Mam. These 4 instruments are taught by friends of the owner of this music house. He himself knows all the 4 instruments"

"Mr.Surya Gupta Right?"

"Yes Mam"

"Okay Thank you, I will get in the class"

"Have a good learning mam"

She pass A sweet smile to the receptionist and with sweaty palms she holds on to the handle on the turn it. She saw all the heads turning towards her. A class of 10 people and surely she was the 10th one. Everyone having a guitar of different colour, patterns and styles kind of showing their personality also for now.

Never judge a book by its cover she reminded herself but then looking at the guitar she thought Never Judge a Face by Guitar ! She wanted to laugh at her own line but she was finding it so logical.

With a small nervous smile she gets in the class and sat in the middle corner seat which was empty. Everyone is new to each other just like her as non of them are talking except two boys who seem to be friends.

There are 7 boys and 3 girls. She herself and 2 more. One is looking so hot and cool while the other has a badass girl kind of attitude. Why girls only 3? Damn these girls are looking hot while holding the guitar, how would I be looking? She thought

She felt someone looking at her so she turned her head at her side back. The boy immediately shifted his gaze. She turn head in front when the door burst open and reveals A the Owner of the music house Mr.Surya Gupta. Looking as if 50-55 years old.

"Hello Everyone" He came in with a bug grin on his face and we all were about to get up when he gestured with his hand to sit "please sit, no need to treat be as a school teacher. You are here to learn Guitar not a Subject"

She smile. He is sucha lively person. It will be fun learning guitar from him was her first thought.

"Sir we would be able to learn guitar in 21 days?" Asked a boy sitting in front of her.

"My dear son tell me one thing"

"Yes sir"

"Which sports do you like?"

"Cricket"

"How many days did it took you to play it?"

"Not much, I just knew the rules and I loved it so not much"

Sir Grinned "See, if you have interest in learning guitar then 21 days are so much to be honest."

He rubs his palm together and said "Well I want to inform you all that"

A knock Interrupted him. Sir opened the door and a big smile formed on his lips "you are late. I was going to tell them about you only"

The knock person stepped in the class and as soon as Simran looked at his face, her eyes popped out.

Tic Tac Boy ?