Chapter 7

All of them are laughing so badly holding their stomach because the confusion they used to have while talking was still there.

She is hanging out with her PG friends and she is her crazy self, how she really is.

"Simran, stop" begged Meeta but Simran does the crazy set again making them laugh more. Riya falls on Tina while laughing.

"Aree Tina you also do na" She grabs her hand and teach her the steps they do the steps but then Tina starts teaching her sexy steps which looked funny when they did it together entertaining Riya and Meeta.

Simran then takes a bottle and play the song pasoori and along with lip sync the song dramatically. Meeta and Riya also start their over acting. While acting Riya's elbow hit Simran's head "Aah"

"Oh Sorry Sorry Simran" She rubs her head and they are laughing also.

"You hit me Riya" She fake cried "I love Meeta"

"No, you can't go to her, you are mine" Riya pulls her towards her and then Meeta holds Tina by her waist "And she is mine, hm"

"Yes Baby" Said Tina and they all burst out laughing again on themselves.

This is what she misses while working, the vibe she has with them is nowhere she can find, Them and her best friend, their behaviour can be and will be called cringe but sometimes that only gives happiness .

She has told Pihu about the one who is teaching her Guitar, the one whom she met at the party and how attractive he is but she started pairing both of them together when she said that there was nothing.

Once they were all normal after laughing they sat and Riya asked Simran "how are your Guitar classes going on?"

"Pretty well"

Then Meeta sat straight "any guy you like in that class"

Simran press her lips together and rubbed her neck "Nnnnoooooo"

Riya raise her brows at her "Simran seriously a No?"

"Yeah, I mean" She didn't wanted to blush but she was and she thought it was just a smile.

Tina laughed "You are red Simran"

"No"

"Yes" they all said together and she let it go.

"Okay" She sigh and they all look at each other with a grin.

"I have a crush on the one who is teaching me Guitar"

"Yeah" they clap their hands "Name!" Riya asked and she replied "Veer"

"Veer, oh ho" Meeta teased

Tina sat beside her "Photo, show photo"

"Photo...I can show you his DP!"

"Chalega (that will do) you just show us" Said Riya impatiently.

They formed a new group where He sends some of the notes and tells them to practise songs and tunes.

She click on his Dp and show it to them. They look him very keenly.

"He looks so good" They said and She is just smiling.

Tina saw his photo and the photo got small, so instead of clicking on the photo, by mistake she clicked on call.

"Shit" She immediately cuts the call

"What happened?" Simran asked as Tina kept the phone on the bed

"I actually"

Her phone began to ring and saw him calling her.