🌹 6: eras tour equals girlhood 🌹

(irl and insta)

(irl and insta)

it was the morning of what would be the best night of their lives for all of them even the one who was super salty with all of this. the boys dressed in sold colors of taylors albums nick was in pink, matt in blue and chirs in black. the girls however decided to go all out with the outfits buying dresses as well as making friendship braclets and such to trade. chris was worried of fans spotting them especialy sense most of them knew they were there. his brothers said it would be so fun to take photos with fans if they wanted to. in nick words 'this whole event gathers people that have one thing in common they fuck with taylor swift' see chris didnt and he felt a little out of place already and they haden't even made it into the stadium yet.

the group decided they were going to get an uber as it would be eiser then to try and park a car. when the uber dropped them off it was a rush of adreniline for everyone with the exception from chris of corse. it finally set in they were seeing taylor swift.

"we should get merch!!!" trisha told the group

"yess, i totally agree" nick and abby told her

chirs rolled his eyes already anoyed by all of this, matt took notice of this

"here, how about me and chirs wait in line to get inside and get our seats situated while you abby and nick all go get merch, i have mine and chris's  tickets on my phone already meet us inside" matt told the girls and nick

they just nodded while matt gave them 100$ to get him something as well.

and with that the five went their seperate ways. matt and chris walked up to the line where people were scanning tickets. sense it was around 6:30  there where mutiple people there, but it did seem like the line was going by fast. around 10 minutes later they scaned there tickets and have went inside the building.

"wow its so much cooler in here then out there" chris told his slightly older brother

"it really is"

chris was amazed at the stadium to be completly honset he didnt expect this to be a huge deal however with the size of the stadium and the amount of people, plus the stage maybe this would be a better night then he originaly thought. he would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed.

around 30 minutes later matt and chirs along with a very tired trisha, nick and abby were sitting in their seats as they had just barley gotten back from getting merch . like they suspected they had run into a good amount of there fans and had taken pictures and traded braclets with.

"okay, i knew there was going to be fans here but i didnt expect that many" nick told the group sitting down

"it's probley because now a days girls like to be fans of taylor swift and fawn over three goofballs in their car" abby told the boys who all laughed knowing what abby said was true